July 4th Parting another complete 86 GN Parts Car+ New PUI seat covers+New bumper fillers

was wondering if the trunk lid itself was still available and if any rust where and how much rust. need a trunk lid bad and dont want foberglass.

If a money order is okay i will bite on the $28 for driver side valve cover,as long as it is in good shape. Also let me know if you have a driver side inner door handle and assembly. If so, please give me a price on the package deal. Also pm me your shipping info for the money order. thanks.

If a money order is okay i will bite on the $28 for driver side valve cover,as long as it is in good shape. Also let me know if you have a driver side inner door handle and assembly. If so, please give me a price on the package deal. Also pm me your shipping info for the money order. thanks.

Sent you a pm.

Got the pm. Give me a day or so, and i will have the m.o on the way for the driver side valve cover, and driver side interior door handle assembly. I will pm you when the m.o is sent. Thanks.

I noticed you have a drivers side quarter window on a grey regal in the background. Is this for sale, and if so, how much shipped to Reno Nevada?