Jr's last season

Rebel

I hope NASCAR can survive another gut punch. The stage format is still up for debate. We were in Daytona for Speedweeks, still had a blast but can't help but think NASCAR is struggling.

I surely can't blame him for "retiring" after all of that concussion mess.
I'll bet he can find something else to do to keep himself busy.

I surely can't blame him for "retiring" after all of that concussion mess.
I'll bet he can find something else to do to keep himself busy.
That's what I thought, he probably should have called it quits last year.

NASCAR died in 2001, everything slowly went downhill after Sr's tragic death at Daytona. Just look at the stands and all the empty seats.

Jr is a cool guy. Bought 3 new and 1 used stage 2 motor from him and his uncle Randy.

NASCAR died in 2001, everything slowly went downhill after Sr's tragic death at Daytona. Just look at the stands and all the empty seats.
No doubt NASCAR changed big time when Sr. died. The car of tomorrow was the next huge hit. It's sad to see the empty seats.

Not to get off subject but I would love to see NASCAR the way it was, if you produced enough cars to consider it production, run it in an "outlaw" type race. Throw the template out the door. If Toyota doesn't make a 2 door Camry , you don't run it. I watch very little NASCAR but if you pull the stickers off the cars who could identify car brands, not me. If I want to bring back the super bird wing let me, as long as it was on a production car. Back on track. Dale has enough endorsements and the family name to carry over to his grand kids grand kids. Rebel, honest to god true story, I was visiting my cousin who stayed on the same road as him, I was hot rodding the GN up and down the street and he literally flagged me down and showed me the shop that had the engines in. He told me that they were going to a racers auction in few weeks. Originally they were priced way too high and didn't sell and he told me to make a reasonable offer and they were mine. Each engine had a name plate on it 3 Earnhardt and 1 terry labonte.

Not to get off subject but I would love to see NASCAR the way it was, if you produced enough cars to consider it production, run it in an "outlaw" type race. Throw the template out the door. If Toyota doesn't make a 2 door Camry , you don't run it. I watch very little NASCAR but if you pull the stickers off the cars who could identify car brands, not me. If I want to bring back the super bird wing let me, as long as it was on a production car. Back on track. Dale has enough endorsements and the family name to carry over to his grand kids grand kids. Rebel, honest to god true story, I was visiting my cousin who stayed on the same road as him, I was hot rodding the GN up and down the street and he literally flagged me down and showed me the shop that had the engines in. He told me that they were going to a racers auction in few weeks. Originally they were priced way too high and didn't sell and he told me to make a reasonable offer and they were mine. Each engine had a name plate on it 3 Earnhardt and 1 terry labonte.
That's too cool.