Jimmy Morrison Jr....WHEELS UP!

peterkin

..it isn't rocket science
I shot this sequence of a NICE Rosewood T owned by jimmymorrisonjr today at Cecil. I was busy getting the shots so I didn't see the landing, but I damn sure felt it. He suffered some damage after that launch, but I'm sure the Rosewood T will be back in action soon enough. It was great meeting Mr. Morrison today.

JimmyMorrisonJr-5.jpg
JimmyMorrisonJr-5.jpg
JimmyMorrisonJr-6.jpg
JimmyMorrisonJr-7.jpg
JimmyMorrisonJr-8.jpg
JimmyMorrisonJr-9.jpg
JimmyMorrisonJr-10.jpg
JimmyMorrisonJr-11.jpg
JimmyMorrisonJr-12.jpg
JimmyMorrisonJr-13.jpg
JimmyMorrisonJr-14.jpg

Great work with the camera.... I also love that rosewood color.... Oh I can see there are some nice upgrades underneath the rosewood

Let me get the video I got of it. It isn't of this pass, but one just as good.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting up those pictures, I now have a new wallpaper. Not referring to the car when I say those are some great photographs you took. It was nice meeting you. Thanks again.

Thanks for posting up those pictures, I now have a new wallpaper. Not referring to the car when I say those are some great photographs you took. It was nice meeting you. Thanks again.

Mr. Morrison you can PM me your email address and I'll send you a link so you can have the giant versions that I have, in both JPEG and RAW formats. That way you can manipulate the RAW however you like, and have huge JPEG files that are great for High Resolution backgrounds.

I'm glad I could share these with you all. I have a few other pictures that I took of some other cars. I'll post those in the MAGNA thread about the event, as I didn't get a chance to talk to those owners.

Yes it's a beautiful car and very clean.

It most important Jimmy is a genuine real nice guy and have had the pleasure of dealing with him several times and talking on the phone many. Great run !!!!

The car just kept accelerating!!!!!!!!! Like mid track it hit another gear as it continued to get smaller. Sheesh

I'm a little disappointed you took the stock T wheels off of the front, Jimmy. ;)
Car looks great, and damn....what a beast!