Jeremy the victim !

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
I spent an hour on the phone yesterday listening to a very distraught turboelky . He is in dire need of a header panel promised by that offspring of a swine spoolfool. As many remember how excited we were when he was motivated to fill a need & promised to start makeing them. Some of us even contributed know good examples to copy. spoolful has gotten fat gorgeing on the sucsess of his bumper fillers & chaseing other frivolous ventures. How much longer shall we tolerate this injustice & time to make a stand . Do it for victims like Jeremy but most of all for the community. :cry:

You know Mike is going to shoot the both of us right?? I’m pretty sure he was going with Gary Wells to the shooting range for a while. Good thing you’re closer than me? I also know N. Carolina has a lot of places to dump my body:confused:
Thanks Lou! :ROFLMAO:

PS.
I picked one up today to hold me off for another few years (y)

I thought Gary was legally blind? What shooting range were they going to?:confused:

Neal
Shit, now you have me thinking. o_O
If you don’t hear from me after RC garage, just know Lou started it and Poolfool finished it :eek::ROFLMAO:
These posts are getting intense

You know Mike is going to shoot the both of us right?? I’m pretty sure he was going with Gary Wells to the shooting range for a while. Good thing you’re closer than me? I also know N. Carolina has a lot of places to dump my body:confused:
Thanks Lou! :ROFLMAO:

PS.
I picked one up today to hold me off for another few years (y)
Jeremy, what ever you do don't accept any invitations to go hunting with those two. I don't trust them !

Actually, I thought bullets were known to cause cancer in California.