Jegs brand SSR Star wheel setup

Attachments

• IMG_0431.JPG
    IMG_0431.JPG
    908.3 KB · Views: 4,056
Might have some trubble hookin' up with all that there amor all on them there tires son.
Lol... in all seriousness thinking of a MT Drag radial or something similar either in 50 or 60 series. Thinking of buying one of each and seeing how it looks on the car

389afcfabcbc71d4779035f76d1f0bf3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome, but that tire is going to go threw some trauma if you drive it on the street and hit a couple bumps. looks like your offset for those rims are not ideal for those tires. Back spacing needs to be around 4 3/8" for a 275 on a 10" rim. You can raise the rear and put some air bags in if your stuck with what you have, or try a tire that isn't as wide and have that much side wall bulge.

Looks awesome, but that tire is going to go threw some trauma if you drive it on the street and hit a couple bumps. looks like your offset for those rims are not ideal for those tires. Back spacing needs to be around 4 3/8" for a 275 on a 10" rim. You can raise the rear and put some air bags in if your stuck with what you have, or try a tire that isn't as wide and have that much side wall bulge.

Yes, this was just a test fit. Iv already made the adjustments so they do not rub.

I find they definitely look "badass"! I like a lot! (y) I would trade my Weld RTS' for them!… (I have 6 of them…)

Claude.

Hello
I was actually looking at these exact wheels from Jegs today.
Exactly what sizes of wheels did you get please? And tires?
Think these would be track friendly?
Thanks in advance
Your car looks killer!

Hello
I was actually looking at these exact wheels from Jegs today.
Exactly what sizes of wheels did you get please? And tires?
Think these would be track friendly?
Thanks in advance
Your car looks killer!

Rear is 15x10 4.5 back spacing, with m/t 275/60/15. Front is 15x4 1.75 back spacing. It takes a lot to get the rear to fit so I wouldn’t suggest it. [emoji51]

Thanks for your response.
Will I need to roll my rear fenders with the 15x10’s?

Severely roll them. You almost need coil overs. Mines lowered in the rear. I have air bags. But will be getting coil overs soon.