Jeep SRT8

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
It was more of a game of tag than a race....but... I won...:biggrin:

This Jeep with a limo tint job accelerated past me last night...he wasn't at WOT...but he got my attention....

I moved in behind him and kept pace with him and as we got around the other traffic I moved to the next lane and he started to roll into it...so I nail it...I went around him and pulled him but could tell he had more than a stock SRT8 working there.

Tag...you're it...:biggrin:
We're coming to an intersection and red light but only the middle lane is open so I take it and he moves in behind me.

On the green, I got about half way across the intersection and then rolled into it...heard his SRT8 come alive as my tires broke loose a bit...but...walked away from him anyway.:biggrin:

Next light went yellow and would have been perfect for a line up but I was going too fast to stop without making a scene so I coasted through while riding my brakes...Once he saw I wasn't going to be able to stop, he cut over to the left turn lane and stopped... figuring he'd had enough to know he wouldn't beat me anyway.

It was more of a game of tag than a race....but... I won...:biggrin:

This Jeep with a limo tint job accelerated past me last night...he wasn't at WOT...but he got my attention....

I moved in behind him and kept pace with him and as we got around the other traffic I moved to the next lane and he started to roll into it...so I nail it...I went around him and pulled him but could tell he had more than a stock SRT8 working there.

Tag...you're it...:biggrin:
We're coming to an intersection and red light but only the middle lane is open so I take it and he moves in behind me.

On the green, I got about half way across the intersection and then rolled into it...heard his SRT8 come alive as my tires broke loose a bit...but...walked away from him anyway.:biggrin:

Next light went yellow and would have been perfect for a line up but I was going too fast to stop without making a scene so I coasted through while riding my brakes...Once he saw I wasn't going to be able to stop, he cut over to the left turn lane and stopped... figuring he'd had enough to know he wouldn't beat me anyway.

Did you get a look at him?? You know it could have been Papa Lou trying out some different wheels since the Lightning won't get it done..LOL;):biggrin:

Did you get a look at him?? You know it could have been Papa Lou trying out some different wheels since the Lightning won't get it done..LOL;):biggrin:

HA...
Nah the windows were too dark...coulda been my momma in there for all I knew...

Dude, I am moving to your part of OC. I never find anything out here!!! Not even Freeway Speeding!!!!

~Mr. Clark

Good job chicken. You always seem to reel them in. I get very few tries around here.

Been seeing a lot of 03/04 Cobra's these last several days and that Skyline GTR I killed awhile back has been spotted twice now within a mile from my house....so I know he lives near by some where., but they are always going the wrong direction when i see them....I'll get 'em....