JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

austinibew145

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know I love men! I really like butts of men! I think jdpolzin has the fastest, bestess, most coolest, tricked out, sweet as$ car! I really wish he liked boys too cause I'd totally make out with him!!!!!! Love ----- Austin!!:biggrin:

I really like your tooshy, I dream of it every night when I'm with my lady. I wish it was you. I really like boys, I have decided to come out of the closet for '09. I was just out dry humping my GN and couldnt stop thinking about your manliness!

Austin I cant believe you would type all of this! Does your old lady know about this insatiable infatuation you have for me?? Just because my car is going to be faster, you dont have to kiss my butt that bad!!!!!

Austin I cant believe you would type all of this! Does your old lady know about this insatiable infatuation you have for me?? Just because my car is going to be faster, you dont have to kiss my butt that bad!!!!!

I am glad I missed this guy when I went back to the factory in moline:eek:

no one is safe with jdpolzin on the keyboard. I leave the computer alone for a minute and next thing I know I'm gay gay gay. I'm glad you think so highly of me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You never want to face the rath of JDPOLZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURBOPOWERWINDSPRINTS

Can someone please explain to me WTF is "TURBO POWER WIND SPRINTS"??? I think Jack Daniels must have told you to add that in!!

AUSTIN+JACK DANIELS+PEPSI=
you_are_gay.jpg

New Years Day, really early in the morning on the computer...

Staying out until the wee hours of the morning celebrating New Years...a few bucks and alot of liquor.

Stumbling home and checking the turbobuick board for new tidbits of information at 2AM...a really good idea.

Checking back after sobering up and finding your posts about making out with your buddy and commenting about his nice butt...priceless.

Gettin hammered on the POWER TOUR 2010 at the KOA!!!!!!

AustinIBEW145
JDPOLZIN
TurboNut85
Usetaboost
phillip!!!!!!!