Jayracing.com DO NOT USE!

buddy.buie

I ordered a 6262 turbo from Jays Racing I emailed them right before my order about the housing I would need and placed my order. The turbo I received had the incorrect housing. No big deal called Jaysracing.com both numbers provided left a message saying I needed an exchange. Called day two. Sent email. After the third day with no response I put in a claim with paypal asking for the address for the return. Only then did I get a response from JaysRacing.com giving an address. I shipped the turbo back and Jay sent me an email saying he received the turbo but was going to charge me a 10% restocking fee. On a 925.00 purchase he was going to refund 808.99... I emailed back with the emails that I had personally sent to him before the order showing that he told me exactly which turbo to order and I wanted a full refund. He refused. Repeatedly. Luckily Paypal did see my side and refunded the full amount. JaysRacing.com had no reason to try and keep my money other than he wanted to keep the cash. Do not deal with this company. And this is another reason to always use paypal with anyone you do not 100% trust!

I know hindsight is 20/20, but you shoulda called Hartline or Full Throttle or order direct from PTE in the first place! :cool:

Just joined TurboBuick been on TurboBuicks and have 65 posts just bought my GN last month. If you have any doubts about me call me 918-704-6567 that's more than you can say about JayRacing.com.

Come on "Francis" . 5th post an your posting your phone # up :eek::rolleyes:

It was actually posted before when I bought the D5 and fuel pump from Bigjack7440 he has called a few times. Anytime one of you guys with tons more experience wants to call please do! GN owners don't worry me. A-holes trying to rip people off a "restocking fee" of more than $100 do! lol

Seriously, the vendors are "mostly" common between the buick boards. This place you found has never been mentioned by anyone. Looks to be a ricer site. Why after all the recommendations of good places to shop you'd go there
is baffling.

Seriously, the vendors are "mostly" common between the buick boards. This place you found has never been mentioned by anyone. Looks to be a ricer site. Why after all the recommendations of good places to shop you'd go there
is baffling.

Cause im a newbie....duh! lol :D:cool:Just hope that the next dumb new guy that is looking for a turbo on some random site sees this and decides to go ahead and buy from sites listed or the board.