Jax?

yea i might go to Orlando not sure yet. how about this weekends show in fernandina? 8 flags something or might just do the typical Lowes deal

Hello Jax owners. I need a big favor, Can anyone or does anyone know of Visual FX Custom Paint an Body? Link below

Visual FX Custom Paint and Body- Automotive Painting, Body Work, Restoration, Fabrication

Visual FX Custom Paint and Body
327 Parkridge Avenue, Suite 4
Orange Park, Florida 32065

I'm looking for frame-off/custom welding shop for my GN an found them on-line.Could someone ride by it an see if it's reliable

Thanks,
Brent aka Bozo

Been driving mine more lately. In May and August I was at the Krystals on Merrill rd. 1st Saturday of each month. Fruit Cove is like a whole other city away though since I live at the beach. If y'all hear about some shows more in the Jax area lemme know.

Who did the Paint an Body on this GNX in the photo???

call Danny at Danny's Custom Creations
he is an awesome guy and a small shop but does some super bad rods. He actually just chopped the tops on 3 of my new 2500 work trucks.
904-928-2022 off St. Johns Bluff blvd

just don't do Satin :biggrin:

I don't get out to the shows / cruise in often anymore, my Buick only see's track time now until I get something other than a spool in the diff...

We're heading to G-ville Sat morning for the last test and tune of the year though, it would be nice to see some others there :)

I'm hoping I can get my first 10sec run it now that I have my cage installed.

I don't get out to the shows / cruise in often anymore, my Buick only see's track time now until I get something other than a spool in the diff...

We're heading to G-ville Sat morning for the last test and tune of the year though, it would be nice to see some others there :)

I'm hoping I can get my first 10sec run it now that I have my cage installed.

Dave,

I will be there with my wifes supercharged 5.0 mustang, playing around on street tires.

Tommy,

I intended to hit the Food Lyon after the track, probably will be in the mustang..still working on sorting out the Buick.

-Alex

Anyone still trying to meet one weekend? Not sure if there is a cruise that everyone would be cool with meeting at maybe this coming weekend? Anyone?

Anyone still trying to meet one weekend? Not sure if there is a cruise that everyone would be cool with meeting at maybe this coming weekend? Anyone?

I may come out this weekend. There is a car show @ the Food Lyon off Race track road in Fruit cove every second and fourth saturday of the month. Lots of muscle cars.