Jason White goes 8.77

AWESOME!!!!!

Also, congrat's on winning XTSM at Reynolds!!!!!!!

you are Consistent and AMAZING!!!!!

JD

ForumRunner_20121124_210428.png

Thanks guys. It's been a long road to get to this point and haven't been on here in a long time focusing on other things in life. I give thanks to all the people around me that have made this an easier journey especially Don Cruz and Josh White. I couldn't do it without these two guys. I was happy to finally have my Dad there after all these years to see both record passes in BG (8.81) and Reynolds (8.77).

Thanks guys. It's been a long road to get to this point and haven't been on here in a long time focusing on other things in life. I give thanks to all the people around me that have made this an easier journey especially Don Cruz and Josh White. I couldn't do it without these two guys. I was happy to finally have my Dad there after all these years to see both record passes in BG (8.81) and Reynolds (8.77).
Congrats young man. Were either of the passes done using the 67hpq?

Congrats young man. Were either of the passes done using the 67hpq?

I only ran the 67 at some local races and went just as quick, with a little less mph. 5.60s in the 1/8th and 8.85 in 1/4. If I had a 67 on there now I think it would run just as quick and I'd get to drop some weight. The new 67's have just as much flow as the old school 70 I am running now.

I only ran the 67 at some local races and went just as quick, with a little less mph. 5.60s in the 1/8th and 8.85 in 1/4. If I had a 67 on there now I think it would run just as quick and I'd get to drop some weight. The new 67's have just as much flow as the old school 70 I am running now.
Thanks...I just grabbed a Billet 67 HPQ for my new stroker. I am only running the E cover on it, but I was told it is a kick ass turbo.