Japanese Tsunami video from a car

As I watched that I was trying to figure out what I would do in the situation to save myself!! Sadly i really didnt see any type of good escape route. Im sure we watched a lot of peoples last few minutes of life right there. Truly unreal!! Mike

Unreal! You had a split second decision to make, try to escape by foot and make it into a building or try to ride it out. Amazing when that truck went sailing by in reverse from that sidestreet. Those Japanese mini vans float for quite a while. Too bad this guy didn't take a right when the earthquake hit. Looked like the road there went up hill. Weird how we don't hear anything about the status over there on the news any more.

As I watched that I was trying to figure out what I would do in the situation to save myself!! Sadly i really didnt see any type of good escape route. Im sure we watched a lot of peoples last few minutes of life right there. Truly unreal!! Mike

I was thinking the exact same thing. Not many options left as fast as that happened.

Very sad event.
I donated some money.
I wonder what happened to the guy that abandoned his vehicle?

D