Janis Transmission Reference

nickrov

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know how good my service was with Vince. I pulled my trans and torque convertor out on a monday had it to him by 2pm same day. He had it apart the next day and had new billet parts there by wednesday. In the mean time he had the convertor psi tested,rewelded and new parts put in it. I picked everything up on thursday before buick race day in Norwalk last week! Vince is a great guy with a ton of knowledge. I highly reccomend him to anyone looking for trans work. Have a great day everyone.
Nick

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know how good my service was with Vince. I pulled my trans and torque convertor out on a monday had it to him by 2pm same day. He had it apart the next day and had new billet parts there by wednesday. In the mean time he had the convertor psi tested,rewelded and new parts put in it. I picked everything up on thursday before buick race day in Norwalk last week! Vince is a great guy with a ton of knowledge. I highly reccomend him to anyone looking for trans work. Have a great day everyone.
Nick

Thank you very much, If anyone needs anything please feel free to call me at the shop