Jan 2015 Mecum in Fl , GNX #081

stage1gn

Looks like a nice car ,orig paint ,tires ,10k miles ,great car to buy and be able to drive and enjoy !!!! Pictures look like it is not from that area but somewhere in the north.
Searched GNX #081 ,nothing comes up on it.Has this one been kept off the radar ?
Anyone looking to buy one ,might want to go ,maybe could be had at a decent price ,you never know .

https://www.mecum.com/lot-detail.cfm?lot_id=FL0115-203534

I'm going to be in the area and I am thinking about going over. I think it crosses the block on Sunday. Also about 5 cars after is a 1987 GN with 900HP. Anybody else thinking about going?

Let me know 87gnx418@gmail.com

Bruce

Hope it gets decent money so I can make a template for my car when its time for me to sel it.

If i had the money id buy that beauty and drive it all around town putting miles on. You only live once.

If i had the money id buy that beauty and drive it all around town putting miles on. You only live once.
I couldn't agree more !!!! Any GNX any of us buy no matter what the miles , if you drove and enjoyed it ,do you really think the value will be killed in it ,absolutely not !! Live life ,you can't take it with you , who are you saving for ,you're only the caretaker of it if you don't drive it . If you are fortunate to have one drive it ,if you are even more fortunate to have 2 ,then I could see having one to save pristine .
If I am ever fortunate enough to obtain one ,whatever the car I score has for miles 30k or 300 ,it will be driven !!!! At worst ,what do you think you could possibly rack up in a year going to cruise nights/car shows/or just fair weather drives ? Maybe 500 a year ? That's about what I put on any of the cars I have now .
Also , you'd be putting agreed value on it anyway , stick $60k,70k,80k coverage on it ,so worst thing ever happens ,it gets hit and is a total loss , you know you can find another just like what you had ,many if not most GNX's are orig low mile examples .

went across the block about 2:15pm today. NBC actually showed it as part of their afternoon coverage. usually the TV coverage goes to commercial just as a GN or GNX is ready to appear on stage. This GNX was NO RESERVE and SOLD for $67K plus the buyer's premium to Mecum.