james ibusuki "ten years after"

GNX print Ten Years After

I can't answer that question, but number 403 is on my wall.

Also have GNX emblem 403 waiting for my perfect moonroof GN

with twilight sentinel to finish getting to exact level X. Already has

a NOS GNX dash installed.

--also in the collection is GNX emblem 010, a real nice 007 repro,

and my favorite...GNX prototype 30lb boost gauge with BUICK and

GNX on the gauge face. (don't forget real GNX front wheels, too)

30 pound boost gauge

What info do you have on this prototype gauge? Thanks

Attachments

• Picture 857.jpg
    Picture 857.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 740
I have

# 37 of 55 artist proofs, of same pic, along with letter of authenticity.
signed by Mollie and James Ibusuki.
this thread made me get it to the picture shop to be framed.

phvrod

Ive got three of them..One at home,one at the office and one stored away..ill check the numbers....Spent about $1200.00 each on just framing them with museum quality glass (no glare)and exotic wood frames and double matting with acid backed paper..The whole nine yards i suppose...by the way im looking for number 148..PHVROD.

Ive got three of them..One at home,one at the office and one stored away..ill check the numbers....Spent about $1200.00 each on just framing them with museum quality glass (no glare)and exotic wood frames and double matting with acid backed paper..The whole nine yards i suppose...by the way im looking for number 148..PHVROD.
Can u post some pics of that? Thanx

phvrod

Heres a quick cell phone pic showing the details on matting..ill try to get some real pics tomorrow..

Attachments

• ten years after.jpg
    ten years after.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 499
Anyone?

Just one shy of the one I am looking for - does anyone have anything for 325? I can't seem to locate any of these lithographs for this car...:confused:

That stuffs packed away pretty good for safe keeping. There's been a few on eBay lately if your in a hurry. I really want to trade for number #148 though.

When you have I chance to get it out of storage. I'm going to be getting #262 and wanted to match the car. Let me know how much and I'll keep my eyes open for # 148

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app