It’s time to say goodbye

I've been saying a prayer for Ray every night before I go to sleep....asking the Lord to please help him, help him feel better, and even fixing his heart problem.....every night, a strong prayer for him sent to God....as I've always believed that miracles do happen....and it could happen to Ray, so my prayers will continue for him without fail.

Tell Ray i think of him all of the time.....he's a good man.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Has anyone heard from Ray or about Ray? I have sent a few PM's, but they have gone without a reply.
If anyone has any news...please post it or PM me.

Thank you

Has anyone heard from Ray or about Ray? I have sent a few PM's, but they have gone without a reply.
If anyone has any news...please post it or PM me.

Thank you
Spoke to Richard Clark just after New Years. Told him to pass a message to Ray that I was thinking of him. Richard said he would pass the message and that he speaks to him often and might even speak to him that very day.

That is the last I have heard.

Spoke to Richard Clark just after New Years. Told him to pass a message to Ray that I was thinking of him. Richard said he would pass the message and that he speaks to him often and might even speak to him that very day.

That is the last I have heard.
I will call Richard and ask.
We are starting to plan the show for this year now anyways.
Thank you

Anyone have any news on Ray? Hopefully all is well and he knows we are all praying for him, his health and his family!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk