It’s time to say goodbye

Ray, I wish you the best. Live the rest full. I'm sorry to hear and I will talk to God tonight for you....can't hurt, right.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey Ray! I enjoyed my time with you at RCG! You are a hell of a nice guy! Chin up you are in my prayers!

Ray,
We have never met, but, prayers sent for a comfortable and speedy recovery. Sorry your health isn’t in the greatest of shape, but, you will outlive whatever the Dr’s are telling you, a mechanic has a better chance of making you well again, they have to diagnose hundreds of different models and keep them running, the human body comes in 2 models, and after thousands of years still have a hard time keeping them going.
Hope you get and feel better soon, and know that god has a killer GN and a long open stretch of road to run her on waiting for ya.
Prayers sent for many more years to enjoy family and friends!!!!!!!

Ray, i've always admired your attitude toward this stuff. You're a brave man, no doubt. I hope you'll be around for a long-long time. Now I gotta go give it a tug in your honor!

Ray,
it's Monday, October 15th--we're starting a whole new week. Take things one day at a time, enjoying the sunrise and sunset. In between, give yourself the permission to do the activities that maybe once took a back seat in the past due to work commitments or whatever.

Stay positive and enjoy each day. remember to do one fun thing each day, something that brings a smile to your face.

Ray, just read this a few days ago....I'm so sorry to hear about this. Though this may sound silly, just don't give up....you never know...NO ONE knows how long one's life will be.....like the other good guys here on the forum, stay positive......

One thing I'd like to say: Our next door neighbor, our good friend, has a sister who is 87 years old....she was diagnosed with heart disease over two years ago and given a short time to live by her doctor....

She just drove over from West Virginia last month to visit her brother here, and going strong as hell.....so, the point is, you never know, even given very bad news......this might even happen for you, Ray. Something to think about.

Now, I'm in kind of trouble with my wife....I was discussing your situation with her yesterday, and decided to donate my heart to you this weekend....she told me she'd kill me if I did..... So, now I can't donate it to you. At least she fixed me dinner.:rolleyes:

But I HAVE been talking with God EVERY night about you......so, know that not only this old dork is praying for you, so are the rest of the good men here. God may listen, just don't give up hope.....and know all of us care deeply about you and your health. We are here. Always, Ray.

You are one hell of an intelligent and nice guy.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Exactly!! Samething happened to my uncle.thdy said he haf weeks to live snd he lived 6+ years later. You can't give up just becsuse somebody else say time is running out

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Don't you dare give up because of your physician. I don't know why your heart is in this situation as your information is limited, but if it is cancer, cancer is nothing more than dead cells encapsulated by trophoblast, which is why your immunity ignores it. These developed either because your liver was not able to filter your blood properly or efficiently, or you have a lack of pancreatic enzymes. Regularity is very key, and that is the truth. Don't you dare give up, you have way too much life left to live. Hardest part is changing your diet to bring things back to normal, and if you really want to stick around, then you must do that very thing. If I can be of any additional help please don't ever hesitate.

- Rob

Not only diet is so important in this case, but LOTS OF SEX! ALL DAY, EVERYDAY! GIDDY-UP NOW!!! Get busy, Ray, but please, no videos!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Like it or not RAY, I will PRAY for you Sir..., I'm 65 years of age , and we do have a few things in common, WHERE OLD,,
WHERE UGLY, AND WE HAVE A PASSION FOR TURBO BUICK. Your quote for laughter and peace each day is well
received.

Ray, it's the beginning of Thanksgiving week. Hope you are well enough to gather with friends and family and partake in the re-telling of stories and laughter as we begin the holiday season. Or sit proudly and let them come visit you. Cheers.

I spoke with Ray twice this week and he is hanging in. His doctors have him on a special medication that makes him constantly sick but it seems to be working and thankfully will allow him to stay with us longer. He is a courageous individual and an asset to the Buick community. I am the blessed one that was allowed to purchase his prized grand national and we will remain friends forever. Thank you all for caring about Ray and pray hard for his continued good health.

Bob aka Stgman

I spoke with Ray twice this week and he is hanging in. His doctors have him on a special medication that makes him constantly sick but it seems to be working and thankfully will allow him to stay with us longer. He is a courageous individual and an asset to the Buick community. I am the blessed one that was allowed to purchase his prized grand national and we will remain friends forever. Thank you all for caring about Ray and pray hard for his continued good health.

Bob aka Stgman
Thanks for the update Bob.
Please forward our best regards, and keep us posted on his recovery.