It's Official, Drugs Are Here To Stay

corsair231

Even here in the cradle of the Bible belt there is no escaping that legalized pot is on the way. No matter how much I think it is over rated on the medicinal qualities and how much of a check off (or out) a pot head is you've got to admit it is gaining popularity. I mean even our cars are trying to get in on the craze. I just can't fight it, my Dodge truck is giving an error code of 420 and it tells me to check for can-I-bus related faults. Don't believe me, here is the scan:

IMG_0171.JPGIMG_0176.JPG

Well thankfully, it is just my Dodge that's a pot head but come on what's next? Buick's addicted to Meth?,...…..

Oh Hell...…. :(

It (pot) has been legalized in Michigan. Not sure when it goes into effect. Is there a way to burn it in my T?

It (pot) has been legalized in Michigan. Not sure when it goes into effect. Is there a way to burn it in my T?
Smells like skunk's ass. Not that I'm proud of it, but I'm a cigarette smoker. And I still get nauseous wen I smell weed.

But now I'm going to start selling tobacco on the street corner. There's more profit in selling tobacco illegally now than weed.

I believe the soil in southern New York is adequate for tobacco growth. Screw my tomato plants! They're cheaper at the grocery store too.

Yup, there is a way to burn it in your T... Grab a bag of your favorite bud, roll up a fat one, and go for a nice relaxing cruise... Mike

Dump some distillate in the gas tank.

Kenne Bell says that its worth 2 tenths and 2 MPH in the quarter mile.

If you're old school, you will appreciate that comment above. If you are not, I will explain it.

Back in the day, like, you know, the 80s... Kenne Bell used to say everything was worth 2 tenths and 2 MPH in their catalog.

Yup, there is a way to burn it in your T... Grab a bag of your favorite bud, roll up a fat one, and go for a nice relaxing cruise... Mike
Several people have voiced that concern about the new law. I've tried to explain to them that it (smoking weed while driving) has been going on for years. The old farts just won't hear it, they think this new law is going to change something that's been happening forever.

[QUOTE="NY Twin Turbo: I believe the soil in southern New York is adequate for tobacco growth. Screw my tomato plants! They're cheaper at the grocery store too. [/QUOTE]

I've grown tobacco upstate near Saratoga - best tobacco I ever smoked - no additives!