its been a while

equalizer442

its been a while sence ive stoped in. life is alot better than it used to be when i left this site, its been about a year sence my breakup with my fiance and its been about the same amount of time sence ive really posted alot on here. i went through a hard time with drinking, i dont really remember 6 months of my life and i lost my cushey job at bmw partly because of that. im now a mechanic at a small local shop getting payed more than bmw did. i mostly build custom exhausts and i love what im doing. btw, i aint touched the bottle in about 3 months.

lifes been turned upside down and every thing is just about as fine as it could be. i still dont drive the gn, dont have the cash to get the master cylinder replaced. the mustang is now wrecked, the hood flew off and caused.......5882 in damages:biggrin: a independent apraiser that the insurance company sent valued the car at 40k:rolleyes: way overpriced in my book but it kept the car from being totaled so i guess thats a good thing. the only things are are not getting replaced/repainted will be the back bumper. this time around theres alot of cf parts going on.

saw the ex last night when i was going in to the mall, even though it killed me inside i walked past her with a smile on my face like i would any other stranger on the street. i still love her with all my heart but i cant be with a cheater or show any weakness in her eyes. i guess one of these days ill find her "twin" but itll be somebody who has all the atributes that i love in her and with out the lieing or cheating.

Sounds like you landed on your feet at least, not drinking anymore and still working a cool job.

No offense but I see that you're only 21, maybe that's why having a fiance didn't work out. I'm in the same age group and I tell my friends all the time that they take their relationships too seriously for this age. Supposed to be having fun, not settling down to get married already. Sometimes my friends and co-workers give me crap about staying single and I tell them my girlfriend is in the garage. Don't have enough time and money for a GN AND a girl.

Sorry to hear about the Mustang, sounds like now it would make more sense to get the GN running instead of rebuilding that stang. ;)

Happy to hear your back. Sorry to hear about all your pain, just hang in there, things will get better with time. Remember, you have been around this community for a long time, were your family too. :)

Keep you chin up!

Happy to hear your back. Sorry to hear about all your pain, just hang in there, things will get better with time. Remember, you have been around this community for a long time, were your family too. :) Keep you chin up!
-----------------------------
It's hard to say anything after Raymond put it to words so well. Congratulations on the 3 month success. That's something that most of us have been through at one time or another. A sour relationship is another thing that most of us have been through at one time or another. At least one and some of us more. It's good to see you back within the fold, and a successful relationship will happen when it time. Time heals all wounds, even the painful ones. Welcome back to the darkside, but we've already eaten the candy.

Hang in there brother. It's going to hurt for a while, remember what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. Lying and cheating is the worst, you are better off. You'll find another, better model (newer):biggrin:
Welcome back!

Been there done that.. Cheating ex wife what a bunch of crap. In the end it was the best thing that could have happened. People told me that at the time but I didnt believe them. Drank like a fish and forgot about 8 months of my life. Its been 5 years now since it all started and I married her best friend built a huge house and have my first little girl on the way in July. Life sucked for awhile but if I knew this life was ahead of me I would have known it was worth it. Hang in there and whatever you do dont let her into your life. She ruined the friendship you had with the cheating and lieing. Good luck and hang in there when Mrs. Right shows up you will be ready.

"equalizer442", I know what you're going through...I went through a breakup myself 5 years ago and at the time, I thought life wasn't going to be good anymore, but after going through a series of "ups and downs", I've been able to go on and make a new life which (I now realize) is far better than the one I was living before when my girlfriend which I spent 9 years with left me. At the time, I loved her so much that I would have taken her back at any condition which I now know would have been a bad mistake and I probably still would have lost sooner or later...But now, after having met my current girlfriend, I realized how much better life can be and how nice it is to live with someone who shares the same interests as you do. My ex-girlfriend never was interested in my hobbies, never wanted to go to any car-related activities...but at the time, I thought that this was normal as I had never really loved anyone like her before and that were the sacrifices required to keep her...another mistake!...I still eventually lost her no matter what...
Then, after being single for almost two years, I met the woman I now live with and we're very happy together. I was so delighted to find out that she actually enjoyed going out with me to my car-related activities (mostly car shows and drag racing) because due to my previous relations, I took for granted that I could not have both a loving girlfriend and still go racing and also attend car shows with her...mistake #3...
I'm saying all this because I'm the living proof that you can have both and that you must not let go your personal tastes just to suit anyone else. No one has the right to tell you to put aside your passions or not to like something just to keep her (or him)...It is not to respect someone to ask something like this. You got to accept the other person like they accept you the way you are. Your interests are a part of you and when you'll eventually find the right person, you won't feel as much pain when you happen to see your ex as you do now because you will have found someone who respects you and lets you live your passions and even join you in them. Don't worry, hang in there, try not to drink anymore...You'll be happy in life again and the things you're going through now will only make you stronger in the future.

Claude ;)

Happy to hear your back. Sorry to hear about all your pain, just hang in there, things will get better with time. Remember, you have been around this community for a long time, were your family too. :)

Keep you chin up!

well, things have gotten better, alot better.

2006 about killed me, 2007 is going to be different. as soon as the cars out of the shop im going to try to sell it, im asking 25k if any ones interested;) shes got a 68gt350 mexican block stroked to 347 cubic inches with fordged internals, aluminum heads decked, ported, polished, track heat trick flow intake manifold setup, aluminum drive shaft, built t5, 3.73 gears, bullitt wheels, custom exhaust by ME hehe, 620 hp on the juice spair bottles, former circle track car itll out handle a ferrari. carbon fiber hood and trunk, cobra front bumper, 03 gt leather interior.
Putfile - 100 2085

i want to put the gn back on the road, i need somebody to tune it though. i was having a top end miss that i never could track down and im sure a year and a half setting in a field really helped that:rolleyes: if i can get what im asking for the stang im going to have a local restoration shop do there work with it and put her in show quality condition again, ill finally have a use for that basement of NOS parts. theres suposably some kinda of GN tuning shop in salem va but ive never herd of them besides hearsay so if yall know any thing let me know.

as for the relationships, ive been dating alot lately, ive got 3 girls in different towns but none of them are the one for me and i keep getting them confused and sticking my foot in my mouth. i had 3 more but lost them for the same reasions:wink: that and i invited two of them to show up at the same place at the same time because of the above reasions, it was working good for about 20 mins until one of them called me out on going to the bathroom every 5 mins and followed me to the other table in the non smokers section, BOY was that a cat fight.i was kinda releaved that i dint have to keep leaving the tables and going back for forth so i gengerly steped to the side and was out the door before eather and/or both of them put aside there differences and come for ME!!!! i dont consider this cheating because im not going to tie my self down with one particular girl until i get to know her, im not going to say "hey we went on 2 dates will you be my wife" they all know that and they know that im not "there guy"......yeat.

theres a cute girl that works at walmart, shes a greater at the door and always has her eye on me when i walk in or out. tommarow im gona walk by and hand her a rose with my phone number on a small card and keep walking. she seems different than the others, kinda, unwordly. you all know the girl im talking about, the type who daddy never let date and now shes 20 still wearing long dresses just begging to be shown around. this is the kind that i normally get in trouble over, when they go wild they go wild.

im a pig:tongue:

well, just found out my ex is getting married march 31, i guess im not as over her as i thaught i was:(

well, just found out my ex is getting married march 31, i guess im not as over her as i thaught i was:(

Trust me, Better him than you. He can deal with her and you have your own life to live. Get out there and live it. No sense in even putting her on your radar screen.

One word of advice. Don't be hiding the fact that you date multiple girls. Be honest with them. Tell them they aren't the only one. It helps weed out the less serious ones. It gets the serious ones to bring their "A Game". Trust me most of them are dating others as well. No sense in introducing extra surprises in a relationship. You're just dating them not getting married. BE HONEST!!! it is the best policy. All you need is someone to see you out on the town with another and you get "sold out". Not an easy thing to explain and if you are honest you don't have to.

Now get on out there and line up a date or just a 'get together' with one of the 'prospects'.

Find yourself a knockout drop dead gorgous and FINE professional model looking girl to take to her wedding. Pay her to go with you if you have to. Have her whisper in your ear when your ex is looking. Nasty Dance with her at the reception and have the TIME OF YOUR LIFE with her.

That'll teach that ho.:cool: