It's A Boy!!

HighPSI

Staff member
Dave and Natalie had a Baby Boy at 1:30 am this morning. He weighs 2 lbs 12 oz. Mom & Baby are doing good. We will continue to pray for Baby Fiscus to get stronger everyday!! He has a long road ahead of him, but he is a Fiscus "Strong & Stubborn":biggrin:
Congratulations Dave & Natalie!!

~Cal, Holly, Leah & Jake Hartline

Congrats Dave and Natalie!!!!!!!!!!

That is the best news I have heard in a long time, we will all be praying for the babies safe journey home!

Wow!!!!
Congrats you guys!!
I will definitely keep ya'll and baby in our prayers. Knowing Dave all these years, I'm sure he's going to be all right. Strong and stubborn just like Holly said.
Congrats guys, keep us posted.
Thanks Holly.

Patrick

Just heard from Patty before reading this. Congrats Dave and Natalie.:biggrin: We'll keep ya'll in our prayers. At least his b-day will be easy for us to remember.;) Look forward to seeing ya'll at some point.
Johnny, Donna, Jennifer & Katherine

Congrats!!! Glad all is well. I was in the same boat a few months ago and all turned out for the best. Thoughts and prayers going out to the family.

Congrats Dave and Natalie!

We will all be praying for the baby's continued good health and safe journey home!

Scot W.

Congrats Dave and Natalie, we will keep the little guy in our prayers.

I will look forward to seeing another Fiscus' rear bumper in a few years:biggrin:

A precious gift.

My family will definately pray for the little guy we will also let our Bible study group know this Sunday and we all will be lifting him up. Infact Father God I lift this little guy up to you and pray that you would touch him physically that he would gain weight and grow like a weed that you would protect his tiny lungs for you have given us all breath , that you would comfort and strengthen his momma and daddy thru this time as they hold his tiny hand may they feel your love and presence. . Abba Father children are an inheritence from you sons a reward we thank you that every good and perfect gift is from you this child is a gift and is fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful his frame was not hidden from you, when he was made in that secret place when he was woven together your eyes saw his unformed body. All the days ordained for him were written in your book before one of them came to pass how precious is this life to you may you touch him Father. In Jesus's name