It Was One of Those Days - Pt XIII

Ok. I bet this car has: cam, heads, turbo, injectors, duttneck (atleast) and an exhaust. I would be willing to bet on the stage motor he had a totally different combo. IE different turbo and intercooler. Hard to tell what he ran with the stage two. All combos are different but ATLEAST a 9 second pass.

Jason

Ok... before you guys get arguing over what a TR will or will not do, or want to gripe about whether the car has an electric cut-out or not, you've got to remember one thing...

THIS IS A SEMI-FICTIONAL story, based on real events. But some of it is added drama and I think most people get this.

If you would go back and re-read how this 'night at the strip' began, I talk about it being in March - but it's January right now, right? I also talk about running an '08 Viper which is not out yet but is due out this summer. But - 99% of the stuff in my stories is based upon actual events I've experienced or others have experienced and relayed to me.

Guys - this story is for entertainment purposes and good reading. Enjoy it for what it is. I would love to get this stuff published and better yet, have it used for a movie script -that would be incredible. For now, I write because I enjoy it, I love the subject matter and I love sharing it with people like you who enjoy it.

Yes - TR's have indeed ran 10's on the stock motor with the right mods. You noticed that I did not expound yet on what the car might have had done with it since the stock motor was put back in, right?

Yes - in this story, the exhaust for the stage motor left the car with the engine. Thus the cutout issue differences in this story for the two motors.

But thanks for paying attention to details - just don't get TOO hung up on them. I do not go back and re-edit stuff or check for continuity - this is all written as I think it and is not gone over with a fine tooth comb. I just sit down, fire up the computer, and write.

Now, get back to reading and enjoy! ;) And keep the comments coming!

I'm not really into the whole idea of "semi-fictional" stories but I gotta admit, the author is good! You indeed have a talent, you seriously should think about publishing, what do you have to lose?

I'm not really into the whole idea of "semi-fictional" stories but I gotta admit, the author is good! You indeed have a talent, you seriously should think about publishing, what do you have to lose?

Thank you for the compliments. I have given serious thought to pursuing a publisher but I guess I've always figured that if it's meant to be, the right publisher will find me. :eek: Who knows?...

Maybe someday... ;)

Ok. I bet this car has: cam, heads, turbo, injectors, duttneck (atleast) and an exhaust. I would be willing to bet on the stage motor he had a totally different combo. IE different turbo and intercooler. Hard to tell what he ran with the stage two. All combos are different but ATLEAST a 9 second pass.

Jason

You are very, very close... ;) Good guessing!

First time to read one of your stories.

Very good! You should write for a living. I hate to read long post but you kept my attention.

Its a shame people have to be a**holes to begin with. We get the story and some of us will keep reading without all the BS oversights...its a story people and if you think you can write it better.....STEP THE F__K UP or SHUT THE F__K UP!!! Sorry my rant is over now...

Its a shame people have to be a**holes to begin with. We get the story and some of us will keep reading without all the BS oversights...its a story people and if you think you can write it better.....STEP THE F__K UP or SHUT THE F__K UP!!! Sorry my rant is over now...

Who you calling an *******? I posted an over sight, how would that make someone an *******.

Ok nobody is an a-hole..I ingested about 15 beers last nite watching the Saints game....but its just a story let it be. Like Raven said its semi-fiction..just enjoy it for what it is..thats all.

following from the begining

well ive been following this story from the start, and have silently read every post almost as soon as you have posted, this last one leaves me wondering, who and what your going to lose to, because a you have the stage motor that you havent really played with yet, and two, you have the stage 3 gsx that I would love to see something happen with. I sit here knowing where I see the story going, Im just wondering where your going to take it Raven.
meanwhile past all my gabin
This has been a great story, that has kept me on the edge of my seat.

well ive been following this story from the start, and have silently read every post almost as soon as you have posted, this last one leaves me wondering, who and what your going to lose to, because a you have the stage motor that you havent really played with yet, and two, you have the stage 3 gsx that I would love to see something happen with. I sit here knowing where I see the story going, Im just wondering where your going to take it Raven.
meanwhile past all my gabin
This has been a great story, that has kept me on the edge of my seat.

Who said I have to lose? :D

Actually, there are a lot of surprises coming that I doubt many will have foreseen... ;) That's what makes this fun, isn't it?

My question is how many parts will there be???? Don't worry I'm enjoying everyone of them!!!:cool:

Since this is a semi-fictional story line, i think you should throw in some hot models that found their way to the track and had their tops blown off by your exhaust cut-out while spooling your monster turbo at the line :)

Ok... before you guys get arguing over what a TR will or will not do, or want to gripe about whether the car has an electric cut-out or not, you've got to remember one thing...

THIS IS A SEMI-FICTIONAL story, based on real events. But some of it is added drama and I think most people get this.

If you would go back and re-read how this 'night at the strip' began, I talk about it being in March - but it's January right now, right? I also talk about running an '08 Viper which is not out yet but is due out this summer. But - 99% of the stuff in my stories is based upon actual events I've experienced or others have experienced and relayed to me.

Guys - this story is for entertainment purposes and good reading. Enjoy it for what it is. I would love to get this stuff published and better yet, have it used for a movie script -that would be incredible. For now, I write because I enjoy it, I love the subject matter and I love sharing it with people like you who enjoy it.

Yes - TR's have indeed ran 10's on the stock motor with the right mods. You noticed that I did not expound yet on what the car might have had done with it since the stock motor was put back in, right?

Yes - in this story, the exhaust for the stage motor left the car with the engine. Thus the cutout issue differences in this story for the two motors.

But thanks for paying attention to details - just don't get TOO hung up on them. I do not go back and re-edit stuff or check for continuity - this is all written as I think it and is not gone over with a fine tooth comb. I just sit down, fire up the computer, and write.

Now, get back to reading and enjoy! ;) And keep the comments coming!

More proof of excellent writing skills ......... :D

Take the bickering about inconsistancies as a compliment. Its like a bunch of trek-heads arguing over inconsistancies that span several seasons and years. They only point them out cuz they're paying very close attention! :cool:

Take the bickering about inconsistancies as a compliment. Its like a bunch of trek-heads arguing over inconsistancies that span several seasons and years. They only point them out cuz they're paying very close attention! :cool:

Good point!!!:D