ISO Stainless ATR Exhaust w/Pitt Bull Mufflers

ATR is nice, I have a 3" Single Shot , not removing it though but if I was starting over I would get one of RJC's systems. I would say they are very comparable to ATR as far as quality and fit. I find a lot of the items they made are copied by others now.

The RJC is definitely my back up plan in this case. So, if I can’t find what I’m looking for, then I have a back up plan. However, I just figured since I had to change it, why not see if I could locate an ATR setup?? Cause you just never right??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a brand new in the box 2-1/2" ATR Stainless Steel Pit Bull Muffler .

Hey Man,

I’ve found a second Muffler (also new in box). So, I just need to see what we can work out to get it here? My zip code is 70754.

Thanks,
Phillip

I’ve got one NIB ATR 2-1/2” Stainless Steel Pit Bull Muffler . I’d let go!

So far I have a 2.5” Inch Pit Bull and possibly a 3.0” (new) as well. Which means I can take either or next.

In a way, I’d almost prefer another 3.0” inch muffler. That way, I can buy the GN1 3.0” inch cat back system and sell off the Mufflers that it comes with. Because the GN1 is 304 SS whereas the pypes is only 409 SS.

However, at this point I’ll take whatever I can find! Although I’d still love to find a full ATR kit if it’s out there??

Anybody??

6ae7715480e3383295940a338183bb76.jpg

Anybody? I’ve got two NIB SS Pit Bull Mufflers (one 2.5” and one 3.0” inch). So, I need a match to one, or the other and an ATR Dual Exhaust Kit?

Anybody? I’ve got two NIB SS Pit Bull Mufflers (one 2.5” and one 3.0” inch). So, I need a match to one, or the other and an ATR Dual Exhaust Kit?

I can't imagine the 2-1/2" & 3" ATR Pit Bull Mufflers would vary much in size.
If that's the case, why not have a pair of 3" x 2-1/2" reducers machined from stainless steel. You'd want a flush style bushing so it doesn't stick out of the mufflers socket connection.
Just my 2 cents

I can't imagine the 2-1/2" & 3" ATR Pit Bull Mufflers would vary much in size.
If that's the case, why not have a pair of 3" x 2-1/2" reducers machined from stainless steel. You'd want a flush style bushing so it doesn't stick out of the mufflers socket connection.
Just my 2 cents

Honestly, if I weren’t so damn anal retentive about this car, I’d probably do just that. However, given my obsessive compulsive nature (with regards to this car), I’m not real sure that I could bring myself to do it!

After all, I’m out here hunting Unicorns and not only am I after the now extinct Unicorn, but, a male of the species, at that! As I’m seeking a Unicorn Horn Bone to be exact.

Which may be priceless (from what I’m being told), however, there’s always Master Card!

1KWIKSIX, I’m only kidding (well, sort of)! LOL!! I have considered that thought for sure.

However, you see where I’m at, (right back on here), hunting that Unicorn!! I figured that I could swap something with somebody, somewhere, somehow to make this work. But, as of now I’m still hunting Unicorn Bone, ‘cause unfortunately I’m not real good at quitting.

So, for now I’m still hunting,,,,,,,,

Still seeking!! Love to hear from anyone with a set!!