ISO Stainless ATR Exhaust w/Pitt Bull Mufflers

seedling

I know I’m posting in the wrong section. However, the For Sale section gets far more traffic! So, please forgive the cross post!!

Like the title reads, I’m in Search Of a Unicorn (hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes right)? Besides, I’ve seen a few of ‘em change hands here lately, so I figured I’d try my luck in finding a good Stainless ATR Exhaust w/ Pitt bull Mufflers? Hey, it could be worse, as I could be asking for one of those cool looking Conley Performance set ups, right?

Please let me know what you’ve got??

ATR1.JPG
ATR2.JPG

I got my ATR Pit Bull system from this new catalog I got a while back..... Looks like page 7.... :LOL:

If I could buy one of everything on page 34 of this catalog at the prices listed, I'd be rich at what they are going for at today's prices!!!

Sorry I don't have one for sale but it was nice cracking open the catalog to see what was available a little while back....

Max

View attachment 341909View attachment 341910

I got my ATR Pit Bull system from this new catalog I got a while back..... Looks like page 7.... :LOL:

If I could buy one of everything on page 34 of this catalog at the prices listed, I'd be rich at what they are going for at today's prices!!!

Sorry I don't have one for sale but it was nice cracking open the catalog to see what was available a little while back....

Max

Awesome stuff there! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on now where are all the ATR Exhaust hoarders at??

FatNat had a ATR single shot f/s a few months ago

I think I watched him sell that?

Come on fellas, 324 views and yet I've still got no players out there on a SS dual ATR set up (with original pit bull Mufflers), really? Nobody out that has one that they can part with?? Surely somebody does? Listen, my car will absolutely love you for it. And I promise it’ll be treated right!!

I may let my single shot 3” go. I’ll let you know

I’m not discouraging your generosity (considering letting some dead Presidents persuade you to let loose of it though)! Far be it from to be choosy! As beggars can’t be choosers right? Lol!

Come on now where are all the ATR Exhaust hoarders at??

I don't think there are many hoarders of entire exhaust systems left. If somebody has one, it's on their car.

Which means you're going to have to pay enough for them to go through the rigamaroll of replacing their exhaust.

ATR is nice, I have a 3" Single Shot , not removing it though but if I was starting over I would get one of RJC's systems. I would say they are very comparable to ATR as far as quality and fit. I find a lot of the items they made are copied by others now.

GOOD STUFF ,I have that crossflow on my GN sounds awesome .the single shot has a drone about 2000 RPM they were cheap at one time ,I remember when hooker came out with the duals .You could pick up a single shot for under 200 bucks .Now they are GOLD .I had 3 at one time sold most of them

I don't think there are many hoarders of entire exhaust systems left. If somebody has one, it's on their car.

Which means you're going to have to pay enough for them to go through the rigamaroll of replacing their exhaust.

Yeah, I was kind of half way joking, there! Although there are a few guys who do have stashes!! But either way, I knew it would take a number of everyone’s favorite dead President (Benjamin Franklin) which I was prepared for.