ok, latest stuff attached

Attachments

• ISAC_SW_111_1.9.1.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 55
  • ICC 1.9.0 .zip
    769.8 KB · Views: 54
  • ISAC Reflash drivers.zip
    60.8 KB · Views: 53
unzip the reflash drivers folder and put it somewhere (like your ISAC folder) When you try to reflash the ISAC it will change modes and your computer should want to load the new drivers, direct the driver wizard to the reflash drivers folder.

Bob

Still no joy Now it's complaining about cant detect unit.

USB: Unit Not Detected

This is windoze 7 BTW

Still no joy Now it's complaining about cant detect unit.

USB: Unit Not Detected

This is windoze 7 BTW

You may need to run the ISAC software in administrator mode. Ive reflashed a ton of units with Windows 7 64 bit.

i don't have any windoze 7 stuff here, so Jay's feedback is good to know.

The unit only switches to reflash mode when commanded by the ICC software, or you can power the unit on with the test button held to make it switch.

Worst case....... can you borrow a 'good' computer...?

Bob

You may need to run the ISAC software in administrator mode. Ive reflashed a ton of units with Windows 7 64 bit.

I think it may be a group policy thing (that's what I get for using the company laptop to tune my car. :biggrin:

I've got another Win 7 Laptop and an older XP I can try. But that will be tomorrow. The darn car has won today.

So just to close theloop on this. Apparently my IT department sets a policy that you can't load unsigned drivers (or maybe it's the Win 7 Pro). But my wife's Inspiron Mini with WIn 7 starter worked fine.

Bob, It also cured my powerlogger problems

Hey do you guys still sell the ISAC? I had heard BWR had closed and was wondering what that meant for the ISAC? I sold my old unit and was the stuidest thing I ever did.

We still have some ISACs. Shane has them at his place. Im sure he could ship you one.

Good good. If you guys still have em in say a few months im deffiantely going to buy it again. Best damn system ever. Luckily I left all the wiring in place so it should be a simple enough install I hope lol.