ISAC controller latest software

TurboBob

Resident mad scientist
Staff member
This is ICC the "ISAC Console" and is the PC program for your laptop. version 1.9.1

Attachments

• ICC 1.9.1.zip
    746.4 KB · Views: 185
Bob, I sent out a couple of units this week for "testing":biggrin: Just let me know whenever we need to proceed:biggrin:

Firmware

This is the software that goes inside the ISAC. It is compatible with the ICC posted above.

Attachments

• ISAC_SW_111_1.9.1.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 93
  • ISAC Reflash drivers.zip
    60.8 KB · Views: 104
ISAC tune file.

The ICC program uses "ISA" files to save settings.

I am only currently using the boost control function in my car. but here is my ISA file

Attachments

• ISAC 14Jun2011 ISA file.zip
    269 bytes · Views: 99
screenshot of ICC

This is a shot showing the boost controller working (also attached the logfile of this)

Attachments

• isac boost rise.jpg
    isac boost rise.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 279
  • Log 06Jul2010 2.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 96
Brings back memories of the awesomeness of the ISAC.

Is the ISAC still produced/available? I was planning on getting one for boost/alky control, but the website is no longer active, and figured they were no longer made.

Bob, two questions, Can you post a pic of your boost config page? And, can the ISAC control the stock solenoid/solenoids like the Tpro does?

Is the ISAC still produced/available? I was planning on getting one for boost/alky control, but the website is no longer active, and figured they were no longer made.

Its available. Shane has all of them. I will still support the unit however I am no longer involved in the automotive industry so my time is a little tighter than it used to be.

Bob, two questions, Can you post a pic of your boost config page? And, can the ISAC control the stock solenoid/solenoids like the Tpro does?

You can load his config file and take a look And yes, it can.

I downloaded this "new" console and when it opens it has v 1.9.0 at the top instead of 1.9.1 that the filename suggests??

What's new in this version? The only difference I see in my v1.9.0 from this summer is that the version in this thread doesn't have the help files.

Mike

I downloaded this "new" console and when it opens it has v 1.9.0 at the top instead of 1.9.1 that the filename suggests??

What's new in this version? The only difference I see in my v1.9.0 from this summer is that the version in this thread doesn't have the help files.

Mike

The alky page has some auto-prime parameters that we were looking at. They don't do anything yet though...

The blank help page is just something that happens when I build a new version, and I need to perform a couple steps to make is show up.

Bob

Where can the controller be purchased from? Is a complete alky kit offered, or only the controller?

I have them, we have more for sale. We don't have a complete package yet, we can get you Labonte kit is what we normally pair with. It will work with a Alky Control kit too!

did you download the software and look at the config file? You can load the log and look at some of the other parameters also.

Bob

did you download the software and look at the config file? You can load the log and look at some of the other parameters also.

Bob

I loaded the ISA file, but not the log yet. I'll take a look at the log.

Hmmm, can't figure out how to load the log file once ICC is running.

the ICC software is drag-and-drop enabled for the log and config files.

If the autosave is enabled when logging, the software saves the log and a copy of the config, both coded to the date.... easy to see how you were set up for a given logfile..

The autosave is enabled by setting window switch #2. when the window switch DE-activates, the save is triggered 3 seconds later.

Bob

(its a cool toy)