ISAC 2.0

I down loaded the manual and attached it below. (Just to be clear, this is the original 1.0)

I didn't know anything about this system until now. This looks like a serious tool. I may have interest.

Dave

Attachments

• ISAC_Manual_1.0b.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 333
Last edited:
It is a serious piece of equipment. It does everything we could think of to cram into a controller at the time and even years later I can't think of much to add. At the time, there was nothing even close on the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave--Thanks for downloading the manual. Looks like the unit will accomplish quit a bit but, for me, the installation and learning curve may be beyond what I would feel comfortabl.
I down loaded the manual and attached it below. (Just to be clear, this is the original 1.0)

I didn't know anything about this system until now. This looks like a serious tool. I may have interest.

Dave

Thanks for downloading the manual. Per the Installation Instructions, the ISAC is definitely not plug and play.

I got lucky last night, but I am certain my alky shut off at some point in my run. I have (not after today) vacuum port under the hood that I cap and zip tie off. Unfortunately I didnt zip tie it late the night before. Damn thing blew right off. This line feeds my alky and boost gauge. Since my tigger light is no where in my line of sight (it will be now) I didn't see it shut off. I didnt even realize it happen until after the run when my gauge was at zero (no vacuum) when idling. Luckily I am just working on a new street only tune, so I was very conservative. My maftpro dumped a shit load of fuel in and I was fine. Had I been really running on the edge the motor would have been gone.

This tool was on my radar before but this morning I realized the importance of this unit when we push these little V6's well beyond it's design limits.

If you use the boost controller, this thing can save your bacon. Im pretty sure we looked at a flow device a long time ago and might have even incorporated one or two on install we did at the shop. A pressure switch should also be easily do-able.

pressure switch or pressure sensor. Many of these pumps have a switch built in, but its not too precise. (better than nothing)

B

Are you taking orders yet and whats the cost? What comes in the kit?

Dave

The 1.0 kit came with a wiring harness (Not plug and play) and the controller. I believe we also included a USB cable. The manual could be downloaded.

I believe we incorporated a flow meter into some of the kits. Whatever company we were buying pumps from had a flow sensor and I swear I used at least one of them.

Could you use this controller like a Boost a pump for a second fuel pump? It would be cool to have it ramp in and have control over it instead of using a Hobbs switch.

Let me check with Bob and update you guys! I am getting the rest of the capital up!

Version 1

ISACmountedcloseup.jpg
ISACrearview.jpg

Fat Max. says the Version 1 was 4" x 5".

Came with harness ends and a USB cable probably not the one shown but that type....

20180101_130419.jpg
20180101_130419.jpg
20180101_130432.jpg