Is turbo tweak still around?

Hell, Bison and a couple others have been 9's on a stock short block. The parts can take it (whithin reason) it's just you window for screwing up gets MUCH smaller. You make a mistake with the tune running 13's you may eat a HG, make a mistake or something happens trying to run low 10's, or a 9sec pass then you're probly picking a crank up off the ground.....or worse.

Yikes and I'm struggling to get into 13's.
I get the pint in razor edge though with regards for room for error

I'm limiting myself to 93 octane no alcohol, stock intake, injectors etc.

Hated to swap out exhaust but original muffler and pipes rotted and took easy way out with new install and lost cat

I'm lookin fiorward to see if I can break 13 with as much stock as possible

Good luck and looking forward to your progression

Joel

I have a buddy that's got a completely stock, never had a valve cover off it GN with 60's, 61 turbo & water to air I/c. He's been running low 11's for 15-20 years. It's all in the tuning, suspension and seat time.

My original motor went 11.32 @ 118mph with a TE-62 and Dutt neck intercooler. 50 pound injectors, single pump, etc etc. Maybe 26psi.

I got my stock turbo full weight GN to run 11.98@111 on a beat MT DR. That's with a stock intercooler (ported only, NO Dutt neck), stock turbo with ported compressor cover, and stock throttle body and plenum (those are still on my GN), and ported plenum with a Power Plate. That was with 009s.

I got to about 12.40 out of the stock injectors with a TT chip.

My original motor went 11.32 @ 118mph with a TE-62 and Dutt neck intercooler. 50 pound injectors, single pump, etc etc. Maybe 26psi.

I got my stock turbo full weight GN to run 11.98@111 on a beat MT DR. That's with a stock intercooler (ported only, NO Dutt neck), stock turbo with ported compressor cover, and stock throttle body and plenum (those are still on my GN), and ported plenum with a Power Plate. That was with 009s.

I got to about 12.40 out of the stock injectors with a TT chip.

When these theads come up on how fast people have gone on xyz mods, the underlying theme is every system is operating at top efficiency and the mods are working in unison. Now I also fully believe some cars are just plain faster from the factory for whatever reasons. If you are lucky enough to snag one you're ahead of the game. I also believe there are problem childs that never live up to there potential.

I was going to order a set of the matched 60's with chip ., and fired him a e-mail before filling the order form , that was 2 1/2 months ago and still no reply ? can't imagine how long injectors with a chip would take ?

I was going to order a set of the matched 60's with chip ., and fired him a e-mail before filling the order form , that was 2 1/2 months ago and still no reply ? can't imagine how long injectors with a chip would take ?

I'd fill out the order form. Chances are your email was Filtered into his spam box or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to Eric a couple days ago.

Most likely the email was filtered (as Brian said), so send him another email, or fill out the form.

Bob

These days, with the massive amount of spamming, not all emails go through and are filtered out. Some emails fall through the cracks. If I don't answer in a couple days, send it again. You can also send me a message on here...and also send me a message on my support forum.
When you order online, it takes 7-10 days to make a chip, as long as I have the info I need.
Regards,
Eric