Is turbo tweak still around?

l-floyd3

is turbo tweak still around? I emailed the other day and have never gotten anything back?
Is there a phone number? I couldn't find a number on the site.

Yes he is, what do you need?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick response. I was looking at his matches 80s with chip. And I had a couple questions about turbo and converter.

Ask here we can help

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick response. I was looking at his matches 80s with chip. And I had a couple questions about turbo and converter.

gas or e85? or gas and alky? Eric's a busy guy, he'll get back with you soon I'm sure.

Bob

What mods do you have and what's it run now? Need more the engine stuff to run 10s more than once.

It's a stocker 43k miles! Nothing at all. I really don't want to do anything more then update the valve springs. If it's not possible to go to the 10s with a stock long block then I would be happy with the low to mid elevens. The cars is just disappointing.
I haven't had a Buick in a few years I forgot how slow a stocker is.

He's around and travels for work. Give him time to reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got along road ahead of you to go 10s starting with a stock car.

yea no kidding. I'd like to just find all the parts that work good together as far as turbo/jnjectors fuel pump. Converter

With a totally stock car you should be prepared to spend at least 12k if you find deals on used stuff and do your own work. Every system needs beefing up to be reliable. You may be better off finding a car that's already modded.

With a totally stock car you should be prepared to spend at least 12k if you find deals on used stuff and do your own work. Every system needs beefing up to be reliable. You may be better off finding a car that's already modded.

That is probably the best and cheapest way. If I had to do it again I'd buy one done!

Around and hope for a very long time, or 99% of us are in serious trouble.

GOD Bless Turbotweak!

I would be surprised if a stock drivetrain ( internals) could hold together for long at 11 seconds

I'm working hard to run clean sub 14's with largely stock car and the dollars add up

You mention you forgot how slow a stock car is. How quick was your prior turbo Buick and what did you put into it with regards to mods?

I agree with pronto if I had any intentions on consistently going into the 10's I would either purchase an already built car with pedigree or a hellcat.

Joel

I would be surprised if a stock drivetrain ( internals) could hold together for long at 11 seconds

I'm working hard to run clean sub 14's with largely stock car and the dollars add up

You mention you forgot how slow a stock car is. How quick was your prior turbo Buick and what did you put into it with regards to mods?

I agree with pronto if I had any intentions on consistently going into the 10's I would either purchase an already built car with pedigree or a hellcat.

Joel

Lots of people have done it....me included. LOTS of low 11 sec passes and a bunch of high 10 sec passes on my almost 100% stock motor. Valve springs, timing chain and cometics with studs. And I only did hg's after I made the mistake of not paying attention to my knock gauge during a pass. 100% stock axle, suspension and other than a shift kit and a deep pan, a stock trans. Stock heads, cam etc.