is this RIGHT???

gntyDenver

GnTy
spec's of my car are on signature....My quest for more power and i think im stuck on injectors I went from 60 to 95lbs injectors I get on the GAS HARD & engine light comes on so I pull out my Laptop F.A.S.T says 100 D.C LIMIT so I pull those 95lbs buy 120 go out and play again!! and kiss my A** same thing happens wasup with that?? Is this TRU or is Sumthing else up?

sure...it is, of course,related to amount of boost your trying to run...as i'm sure you know,..when you run alky,you need to double up on your fuel supply...so if you went to a 120 inj. they can support or supply enough fuel (alky) for about 6-700hp....so, with that stroker and 70mm you have you could conceivably max the 120s. probly have to be around 25lbs though. I cant imagine that in Denver, in winter, there is enough traction available to hold half that?... Nice build by the way.

THX lol your right I was showing off doing a small small burn out when this happend so im kinda scared to lay in it now..

sounds like a fuel delivery issue to me
my warbro 340 with stock lines keeps my 85's fed and my d/c is only in the low 80s
what fuel lines, i see the pump....whats the filter flow... still got stock fuel rails???
-Dan

fuel lab pump #10feed #8 return with a new sump tank champion all upper heads manifold and rails this thing RAINS FUEL its not a fuel problem...

I would have done a -8 feed and -6 return. How much boost are you using?
120s should support 1000 FWHP on e-85. If you plan to make 800hp to the wheels then using 120#ers is cutting it way too close in my opinion.

17 psi for you can be different that 17psi for others. Compression, c.i, head flow and other things play a major role. What did your wideband tell you? Did it go lean and add fuel to correct it? Boost spikes? Im just throwing out the ideas I think of when I see DC increases.

Just so you know, the amount of ethanol is decreased by suppliers as temp drops in winter so your "E85" may be E80 or E75 or ???. Makes it easier to light the fire in cold weather. Have you checked % ethanol in your tank and have you adjusted your tune for ethanol content and frigid air?
Hot Air

Do you have the FL 41402 or bigger pump in there?
BTW, these pumps need at least a 20amp fuse in the box.

Fuel Pressure gauge in the car confirming pressure?

Do you have the FL 41402 or bigger pump in there?
BTW, these pumps need at least a 20amp fuse in the box.

Fuel Pressure gauge in the car confirming pressure?

X2 to what GNVYUS 1 said. I hit a 100% D.C. brick wall at 17 psi boost on my combo with an Aeromotive A1000 and 83lb injectors. Checked and fuel pressure was not keeping up. Upgraded to Magnafuel 750 and 160lb injectors and now my classic fast shows in the mid to upper 70% duty cycle at 28psi @ 5800 RPM.

Been there Done that, I have one installed in my GNX Dash, Pump is keeping up. thats how I know the A1000 was fallen off under HEAVY Boost..