Is this a clone, GNX163?

I own GNX 163

Registry confirmed

I am 5th owner, and I enjoy the car and continue to put miles on it. It had 65,000 miles on it when I purchased it.
Car’s 3rd owner was in AZ and the last owner in Kentucky. It is now prowling the streets of NE Ohio.
I own the mystery 163! And would love to get confirmation on the stories I’ve been told. I bought the car from Rich Rinke, the owner of Turn Key Automotive which is the company contracted to build the COPO’s. He claims that he was the exec that the car was built for and that it was the promo car used for all the advertising of the GNX. At some point he sold the car then purchased it back years later. According to Rinke he was the project mgr (or something like that) over the GNX program and he had the changes made to the car during assembly. Supposedly there wasn’t a real sequence being used as the the order the numbers were actually put in service and that the dash plaque number 163 was used for this car but that there wasn’t much oversight in the assignment of the numbers. ????? Please understand I’m not by any means saying this is a true GNX but it seams to have a story and I would greatly appreciate any insight anyone might have. Of corse the story I was told when I purchased the car has it’s discrepancies such as I was told it was the real deal lol. You were probably the gentleman that reached out to Mecum Auctions a few months back when I was going to sell the car there in Dallas. Thats when I found out there was a real 163 and I didn’t own it so I pulled the car from the auction not wanting to misrepresent. Mecum did also tell me that there was a lot of truth to what I was told but definitely it was not the real 163. One story being that 163 wasn’t supposed to be used in actual production but due to the lack of oversight in the assignment of the numbers that it did in fact get used on a real GNX. It’s hard to believe I know so that’s why I’d greatly appreciate any information anyone might have. If it truly is the promo car and was basically a factory built clone that’d make me reconsider selling it lol.