Is there anyone out there willing to review a fast File and help get it close?

here is the new file
this tune was modified but timing was I believe for e85
injectors are showing 150# and cubic inch is showing 235 ..minor details but should be corrected

still see the cam sync precedes is 1 it should be 6 , this affects when the injectors spray and the way it is at 1 its wrong
in system config>ignition parameters.. you have crank reference deg at 1.0 it should be 10.0 degrees with DIS ignition
your VE at idle should eb close to 20 not 40 but theres several tables that need tweaking to accomplish that
the af table sucks (really lean in boost , as does the timing table which has way too much timing for 93 even with alky
do you have oil and fuel logging ..i ask because i see you have low oil enabled (at 20psi which when it warms up and pressure drops below 20 at idle engine will die ) , as well as FP correction
also fan is set 190 on 180 off thats a little warm

do yourself a favor and contact bison or cal hartline for a tune and support , they can do the final tune remotely

this thread really should be in performance ECU forum
Thanks for the good info. I have corrected the cam synce to follow 6. How can i tell if I have fuel logging capabilities?

I haven't looked at the file but based in Pacecartas' response, I bet the injector offset is incorrect as well. The sum of the seemingly "little things" make a huge difference, and a wrong key stroke can hurt things.

inj vs battery table is horrible , this is one of the tables that will allow the idle VE number to get closer to 20
looks like it has almost 2.0 offset at 14v and 2.4 at 12v when it should be around .85 at 14v and 1.0 at 12v
junk.jpg

Last edited:
inj vs battery table is horrible , this is one of the tables that will allow the idle VE number to get closer to 20
looks like it has almost 2.0 offset at 14v and 2.4 at 12v when it should be around .85 at 14v and 1.0 at 12v
View attachment 354344
I tried that setting but it it didnt run right and putting it back cured that. Its probably like you said, other things are out of wack. So Ill call one of those mentioned to get it straightened out. Thanks so much for the help!