is there a GN club in NOR-CAL!!!!!!!

buickv6turbo

Just Wanted To Know If There Is A Gn Club In Nor-cal Area That People Can Join Go For Cruises Attend Shows Ect....i Own An 86 Gn And Would Like To Meet Other Gn Owners As Well I Know There Was Gn Get Togeter In Fullerton Ca This Weekend Looking For Something In The Nor-cal Area Thanks Im From Oakland Ca Any Info Please Post....

whats up? i just picked up a 79 today. id be into a club.... like a turbo 6 club, not some snotbag gn only thing you know.

And are you in a GN only club?

dont get but hurt, i wasnt talking about all gn owners, just those snot bag ones who are "above" all the other g body cars, and wolnt let them in there club...

duh..

And are you in a GN only club?

dont get but hurt, i wasnt talking about all gn owners, just those snot bag ones who are "above" all the other g body cars, and wolnt let them in there club...

duh..

I was poking fun at BMW owners cause the ones I know are snotbags.:biggrin:

sorry boost, snot bags drive everything. Its not so much what they drive as it is what they turn there nose up at.

Sometimes my turbo makes me feel kinda snotty....

haha, have you seen the smug episode of south park? dam hybrids are gona ruin the world.

hahaha. yea I saw that. It made me realize how smug I am. I was in san fran last week and I couldn't help but think about that episode.

Just Wanted To Know If There Is A Gn Club In Nor-cal Area That People Can Join Go For Cruises Attend Shows Ect....i Own An 86 Gn And Would Like To Meet Other Gn Owners As Well I Know There Was Gn Get Togeter In Fullerton Ca This Weekend Looking For Something In The Nor-cal Area Thanks Im From Oakland Ca Any Info Please Post....
Did you ever find a car group in the norcal area