Is Obama going to ban recreational fishing

xcessiv6

Boom Tube
Just heard about a bill he is going to put in executive order to ban recreational fishing in the Great Lakes and on the Coast lines, anybody know if this true ESPN posted it on their website.

Where is Randy Blauket now? (the FLW pro who sings Obamas praises on all the fishing sites) Obama wont outlaw sport fishing, he'll tax it to the point you have to choose to quit.....or make a tax on the boats, licenses or something. Similar to the German learners licenses, you can get it, but you have to have $$$$$.
If done , he'll do it as "conservation" but everyone knows taxes and conservation have no correlation regardless what the intent. As an avid tournament fisherman, I'll tell you the whole industry is one step away from disaster, and this could be the crushing blow.
Is it for real, you bet it is! Bush didn't do everything right by any stretch, but crap, this is a senseless battle that should be at the end of a second term if then, not half way in a first term when other things have FAR greater need.

He is AT it AGAIN! The Man loves to take down industries! :mad:

So now he can ruin economies that depend on recreational Fishing.
this is GOVERMENT GONE WILD!

Lets see who will suffer?

Boating industry
Hotel/motels on coast
Fish reel/rod/lures
Charter boat rentals

I saw a google link that said this was a fraud...

I can't see it being true, or at least I hope not:mad:

He may bring about a civil war after all... Take bass fishing out of the south and he just made a lot more enemies:eek:

Bunk.:rolleyes:
Political section BS that should stay there.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:Now I just spit on my keyboard:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Typical statement on a board run by a bunch of bible thumpers. You can't swear but statements like that are funny? Say"Sh!t" and you get banned but a racial slur like that and all is well.

Show me where someone was banned for saying "sh!t?"

Run by a bunch of Bible thumpers huh? Shows how much you know about his board... If you are refering to me alone send me a PM.

You don't know me, so don't go there please:wink:

I don't think Ty's comment was racist.............if it was he will be delt with when he comes to NC, I have a box of silicon gloves with his name on it :eek:

Thanks Red Barron, yes it was a joke:rolleyes:

Call me whitey, cracker, what ever the heck you want to if it makes you feel better................

I said it because it was not serious.....

Dave,,,, your gonna need help with theose gloves brotha:biggrin:

He is AT it AGAIN! The Man loves to take down industries! :mad:

So now he can ruin economies that depend on recreational Fishing.
this is GOVERMENT GONE WILD!

Lets see who will suffer?

Boating industry
Hotel/motels on coast
Fish reel/rod/lures
Charter boat rentals

The bogeyman sure scares you guys LOL.

Let's hear about all the Industries taken down and all the Freedoms we have lost in the last year?