Is Obama going to ban recreational fishing

Typical statement on a board run by a bunch of bible thumpers. You can't swear but statements like that are funny? Say"Sh!t" and you get banned but a racial slur like that and all is well.

Now that's some funny chit right there. I took the comment as a crack to the red neck hillbillies down south not a racist comment. I guess those who choose to look for racism can somehow find it everywhere they go.

My thought exactly

Typical statement on a board run by a bunch of bible thumpers. You can't swear but statements like that are funny? Say"Sh!t" and you get banned but a racial slur like that and all is well.

Unless you are in the CLICK.

This world need more "bible thumpers", either you stand for something, or fall for anything.... ie; OBAMA the shepherd in office.
I thought this was about the douche bag trying to stop recreational fishing... anyone know about that

You just proved my point.

So I guess all 25,000+ members are in my click and I just exclude you and a few other duche bags right:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you don't like the board sign out and don't come back, did you know it was that easy:)

Please do

Feel free to look at this guys posting history:rolleyes:

I've been a member of this board for 10 years. Not once have I ever stooped so low or felt so insecure that I had to go to name calling. There seems to be a lot of that going on along with people giving wrong tech advice. I used to let it slide but not any more. Like my neighbor said "I have lived long enough to say what I like". BTW, I will give whoever was footing the bill for your recent race a lot of credit for the payout as it appears the field was small. I know of one place that would never happen. --- Lee Thompson

BTW, I will give whoever was footing the bill for your recent race a lot of credit for the payout as it appears the field was small. I know of one place that would never happen. --- Lee Thompson

The vendors and I footed the bill for the payouts. Mr. Richard Clark paid the entire quick 8 field... Thank you for the comment!

This world need more "bible thumpers", either you stand for something, or fall for anything.... ie; OBAMA the shepherd in office.
I thought this was about the douche bag trying to stop recreational fishing... anyone know about that

ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN....

There was never any intent to stop recreational fishing!!!