Irwindale raceway results

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
After putting up with Spoolfools B.S. I called him out & we went at it to nite at Irwindale . I handed him his ass with my stock vehicle I did however exercised what I consider to be a senior handicap & left a little early on him. There will undoubtedly be a cascade of excuses & innuendos from him & his ass wipe minions. So I'm posting this beforehand to get a head start on all the B.S. that will be forth coming. Therefore my version of this is the only correct one & should be believed. Anything else is sour grapes & useless propaganda so be warned .

My dumb ass thought today was wednesday. Was looking forward to it till Chris told me last night Thursday was today. I worked all dam day just got home sorry to miss it. On a positive note I got my car parts. Will have the car running tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

lol.... i thought i already saw a time slip online.... claiming that you lost....hmmmmmmmmm.... the plot thickens :D

Hey, goatman,
Claims are ALWAYS backed up w/ proof. Just like claiming you dated Marilyn Monroe. No pics, it didn't happen! A video, pics of time slips, w/ VERIFICATION that you didn't use someone else's slip, mandatory.

The "minions" are thinking he left early, not because of a "senior moment", but the thot that there just might be a goat grazing in the shutdown area....:D

All the "drama" and BS can be eliminated if the time slip is posted here for all to view?

My dumb ass thought today was wednesday. Was looking forward to it till Chris told me last night Thursday was today. I worked all dam day just got home sorry to miss it. On a positive note I got my car parts. Will have the car running tomorrow

I believe I have heard this from you before, "tomorrow", uh huh.....;)

Working on her now. Should fire up in the next hour

Hey, goatman,
Claims are ALWAYS backed up w/ proof. Just like claiming you dated Marilyn Monroe. No pics, it didn't happen! A video, pics of time slips, w/ VERIFICATION that you didn't use someone else's slip, mandatory.

The "minions" are thinking he left early, not because of a "senior moment", but the thot that there just might be a goat grazing in the shutdown area....:D

It wasn't a "senior moment" it 's what is called "senior advantage" and at the time, many farm animals were breathing just little a bit easier, as at that moment, Lou's attention was elsewhere ..... :LOL:

Thank you. Then more shake downs tomorrow

Thank you. Then more shake downs tomorrow

Hoping to see Nick running his blue car in Tucson on Sunday.

I'm looking for a 10.4** at 131 plus on 22lbs of boost........... I might be dreaming just a bit with the air down there, but I know it's very possible with a 1.55 60ft time.

JJ-DA-LOSS.png

So Mike,

Just what DO the tail lights of a Hellcat look like? :D:D:D:eek:

I'm still a virgin there so, I'm just wondering........;)

Hoping to see Nick running his blue car in Tucson on Sunday.

I'm looking for a 10.4** at 131 plus on 22lbs of boost........... I might be dreaming just a bit with the air down there, but I know it's very possible with a 1.55 60ft time.
With a good 60 foot you can do it.. you can get a 1.4 60 of that track is there

She runs.. started my tune file over again fml.. going to take it for a 200 mile trip tomorrow wish me luck lol

Sorry I couldn't post sooner. Just getting home from the DZ. Did 7 jumps today. Figured that I'd keep my luck going from last night at the track. :kiss:

Well, first of all. I have to say that I have the absolute most respect for Turbo Lou as a fierce competitor.
This pre-race, motivational video proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt. ;)

Lou.

How many lunches will you buy me to not post up the time slip? :p:greedy: