Ironies lately.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Not trying to make light of the current situation. Just was pondering a few ironies. Post up yours. Trying to keep this light hearted.

1# My state of California outlawed denatured alcohol last year, in an attempt to make this world a safer place.
And on a side note: I had all but used up (in a spray bottle) the last I had, decontaminating suspicious surfaces. Then was relieved to remember that I have an unopened 5 gallon can of the stuff in the garage. It says "VP M1" on it. :love:

#2 As a skydiver with over 700 jumps, I can say that I am not afraid to throw myself out of a perfectly good airplane and pull my chute a few seconds before impact, yet I'm
scared to death to touch a door knob. :unsure:

Stay safe everyone.

What's the deal with denatured alcohol?

I lived down there in the 80's. I thought it was paradise & I suppose in many ways it still may be. I left in 1990.

What's the deal with denatured alcohol?

I lived down there in the 80's. I thought it was paradise & I suppose in many ways it still may be. I left in 1990.

Not sure. They just outlawed it. You can still get Lacquer thinner and MEK which is much more harmful.
My guess is it was used in the making of some drugs. Meth? I could be wrong.

Not sure. They just outlawed it. You can still get Lacquer thinner and MEK which is much more harmful.
My guess is it was used in the making of some drugs. Meth? I could be wrong.
its not natural...its denatural... :p

Funny one for me is 10 tradesmen putting on a dog n pony show sitting 10' apart Frome each other in a cafeteria, then when break is over the same 10 in a 20x20 room working.

Same here, city employees not allowed to ride in the same truck because it was reported by joe public.
20 guys in the dept. play cards at lunchtime.

I’m the only City Electrician so I work alone except when I have larger jobs and need help. No large jobs until this is over!

speaking of being scared to touch a door knob...we went to the local starbucks drive thru this sunday with the dogs to get them there little treat of whipped cream "pupachino" and piece of pumpkin bread... a the little youg teenage boy at the window was terrified... trying to barley touch our items ..he was actually shaking handing us each one of our drinks and things ... i went to hand him debit card and he carfully grabed it just by the edges...i looked back at my wife..as she rides in the back with the dogs .. and she rolled her eyes..so when he came to give me my card back i gently stroked his had and took my crad back... the look of fear in his eyes was apparrent ...and my wife slapped me on the back of my head and said why did you do that ..i pulled away laughing uncontrollably .:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..she said you are such an asshole...i said now give me some hand sanitzer :p......