Iowa Guys?

I would need late May anyway to get my motor in and some shake down miles on. Hope to have the motor back by the ned of the month. There's all kinds of eating joints and bars in the area if we get hungry or thirsty. Maybe a cruise somewhere would be cool too. All kinds of places to go from there. Maybe a good meeting place could be a bar/pub food joint so we have a place to gather and relax while waiting for everyone to show up?

Wow you are close! I see a GN on 380 going north towards Waterloo from time to time or on County Home Rd, wonder if it you?
If you still have the car or just want to come down anyway you would be welcome.

I am thinking June 6th. I still have 1 thing that I am trying to find out when that will be scheduled to put this get together on the calendar for sure. If it gets scheduled for the 6th than the 13th would be open. An early June date will Barrcuda1968 time to get his beast back on the road.

As soon as I figure that out I'll post up a date. But I wanted everyone to know what dates are being looked at.

June 13th is the POW car show at Hawkeye downs In Cedar Rapids. I'm already committed to displaying my 68 Barracuda there so if that is the date I can't make it. June 6th or 20th could work for me. I'm rounding for home on the motor.

Being this won't be a huge gathering, no sense conflicting with anyone if we know it this far in advance. Any conflicts with June 20th for anyone???

don't change the plans for me....after all, id prolly just be driving the hot air car anyway....:meh:

Let's plan on June 20th. Coralville. We'll lock down a meeting place as it gets closer.

If you guys want a small area where we can call congregate and not worry bout idiots hitting our cars, just north of Iowa city by 20 min in Ely, I can prob talk the legion into letting us use their parking lot, just a small thought. If you like that, let me know and I'll find out what I can find out.

Sorry guys. Don't mean to hijack your thread but I figure since all the Iowa guys are here I'd give it a shot... I was wondering if any of you would be interested in checking out a T-type for me? The car is supposedly located in Wesley Iowa (Jeremy, I believe you know what car I'm talking about). I'm waiting on a bunch of pics from the current owner and if I like what I see, would like to hire a knowledgeable TR guy to put eye's on it and report back to me. I'm willing to pay a reasonable fee for your time and gas. Please PM me if interested.

Oh yeah, I know which car!! That's a long way from me as well. But as long as it hasn't been abused, I bet she's still in great shape!

Sorry guys. Don't mean to hijack your thread but I figure since all the Iowa guys are here I'd give it a shot... I was wondering if any of you would be interested in checking out a T-type for me? The car is supposedly located in Wesley Iowa (Jeremy, I believe you know what car I'm talking about). I'm waiting on a bunch of pics from the current owner and if I like what I see, would like to hire a knowledgeable TR guy to put eye's on it and report back to me. I'm willing to pay a reasonable fee for your time and gas. Please PM me if interested.
No longer needed. Thanks to those who tried.