Iowa Guys?

Can someone get in touch with Cal and see what it takes to get him to the Quad Cities. Sounds like Bert's will be the place. My car won't be ready for a dyno pull for at least a month or so.

Hey bud, I'm just down the road in Ankeny but I work in Ames at the DOT. Welcome!!!
Been here for quite a while. I think you stopped at my work last summer/fall and we discussed cars. You'll have to stop by with your car this spring.

Anyone want to plan an Iowan meeting this summer? Could meet at Coral Rodge Mall in Iowa City on a Saturday afternoon. Sears went belly up so parking lot is open at the Mall. It would be nice to meet some local TR owners, thought I d throw this out there and see if anyone is interested.

Anyone want to plan an Iowan meeting this summer? Could meet at Coral Rodge Mall in Iowa City on a Saturday afternoon. Sears went belly up so parking lot is open at the Mall. It would be nice to meet some local TR owners, thought I d throw this out there and see if anyone is interested.
I'd be up for it. Kid has soccer Saturday mornings, but an afternoon should work. (I'm 1-1/2 hrs west though...)

I'm in! I live 45 minutes south of there. I also have a friend who lives in Iowa City that owns a 87 GN that will join us.

That sounds great. I'll give more guys a chance to chime in and then we'll start kicking around dates. Either late May or early June might be nice before it gets too hot. We'll shoot for a Sat late afternoon time, like around 3-4:00 to give every one a chance to get there. If anyone has any other suggestions or weekends that are out let us know too. I'm just throwing stuff out there to see what will work.
Also if anyone has any friends with muscle cars that aren't Buick I'd say they are invited too. Any objections?
And if anyone has a different suggestion for a meeting place, I just threw out Coral Ridge because it is right off the interstate (almost) for those on I-80 or coming on 380.

That sounds like a good idea. Count me in unless it's May 16th. My daughter graduates from college that day. I should probably be there. :)

Okay, May 16th is out. We all have Jorgy's daughter to thank for that! ;)
Just messing, no big deal at all.