Iowa Guys?

Cool...I'm in Urbandale. My parents live just west of Perry, so I'm through there quite a bit....

...and I have a few turbo Buicks...and I need to sell one or two, since you're "looking" lol
Think I have the right guy but I can't remember your user name on here. I am pretty sure I bought the maroon Kenne Bell air dam from you. Sanded, fiberglass repaired it, painted it and it didn't turn out 1/2 bad! Thanks again!

Think I have the right guy but I can't remember your user name on here. I am pretty sure I bought the maroon Kenne Bell air dam from you. Sanded, fiberglass repaired it, painted it and it didn't turn out 1/2 bad! Thanks again!
Yep....that was me. Glad it worked for you.

You had a real nice E85 fuel lines and filter assembly there too. What filter do you use? Do you have the model #? I just have a small inline one and after seeing that have been wondering if it is adequate enough. Filter envy.

The whole setup is from Fragola performance. I use their -10 inline 100 micron filter. Stainless steel filter element. You haveta buy the o-ring adapters to connect the AN lines. With those, you can reduce it to fit -8an lines.

image.jpg

Nice red suspension parts homo! LOL!
Not that there is anything wrong with red. Cough cough...right Jeremy!

Back to filter envy. My little inline filter is 40 micron, do you guys think E85 needs a finer micron than that?

Red is better than rust....if you're just now converting, the finer filter may be a benefit. E85 loosens and cleans the deposits left behind by regular gas...

It's all good man. Flipping friends crap HAS to be done!

I converted last year so I'll just stick to the 40 micron filter. Too many other things to spend money on with these cars. If I needed no big deal.

Cool...I'm in Urbandale. My parents live just west of Perry, so I'm through there quite a bit....

...and I have a few turbo Buicks...and I need to sell one or two, since you're "looking" lol
Any of them cars builders? Any one head of a rearend for sale?