Iowa Guys?

Down here in Cedar Rapids. Anyone got a turbo hood or weld pro stars 15 x 9 with 5.5 backspacing for sale? Have to throw that out there. lol

Hey oddmonte, my apologies, I didn't notice you were from Jewel before.
I'm in the Mason City area, 1 1/2 hrs north of you, nice to know, and nice Monte!

Good to know that there are a lot of members close to me. I will probably need advice when I start building my replacement turbo engine. Any one have a 8.5 rearend laying around?

I have one of those Spoilers.....needs minor glass work....but it could be yours for $125.....it's in DSM

Down here in Cedar Rapids. Anyone got a turbo hood or weld pro stars 15 x 9 with 5.5 backspacing for sale? Have to throw that out there. lol

I have a turbo hood for a project. Not looking to sell but I would be interested in trading for a fiberglass or steel cowl hood.

image.jpg
Here's another one!

I'm a little late to this party. I'm northwest of Des Moines 30 minutes
I'm getting back into buicks again. Just bought a 87 GN project car
Buying dwalls white t when I get back from vacation. And I have 2 more I'm eye balling

Buying dwalls white t when I get back from vacation. And I have 2 more I'm eye balling
Sounds like you are quickly making up for lost time! Welcome (back)!

Nw of dsm....Perry? Granger?

I'm between woodward and Bouton
Cool...I'm in Urbandale. My parents live just west of Perry, so I'm through there quite a bit....

...and I have a few turbo Buicks...and I need to sell one or two, since you're "looking" lol

Cool...I'm in Urbandale. My parents live just west of Perry, so I'm through there quite a bit....

...and I have a few turbo Buicks...and I need to sell one or two, since you're "looking" lol
Well then you drive by my house. I live on the highway