Iowa Guys?

Took the GN out for a drive today and the roads were absolutely horrible lol. I think I spent most of the day dodging holes where the plows ripped out the asphalt patches or blew the tops off buckled concrete. Guess Ill park it for another month.

Took the GN out for a drive today and the roads were absolutely horrible lol. I think I spent most of the day dodging holes where the plows ripped out the asphalt patches or blew the tops off buckled concrete. Guess Ill park it for another month.

Looks like the gnarly GN saw his shadow. Another six weeks in the hole. Lol

We (Mason City) had half the crew scraping ice off the roads (with plows and graders) and the other half cold patching (filling holes) meanwhile drivers are sliding through intersections and around corners knocking down stop signs left and right along with street markers, bike crossing signs and the like.

What a great day!!! Lol

Reactions: JDT
Going from draw through to blow through with EFI.
20180113_181743.jpg

Anyone have a stock ‘86- ‘87 intercooler for sale?

I’m making a 17 row out of mine.
I bought a Dutt neck stocker to put on top of mine, but it leaks too much between the tubes and the passengers side tank to fix so I’ll cut the Dutt neck off and start from scratch unless I find a good deal on a Dutt neck stocker.

I’m in North central IA, Mason City area.

Cheers,
George

Anyone have a stock ‘86- ‘87 intercooler for sale?

I’m making a 17 row out of mine.
I bought a Dutt neck stocker to put on top of mine, but it leaks too much between the tubes and the passengers side tank to fix so I’ll cut the Dutt neck off and start from scratch unless I find a good deal on a Dutt neck stocker.

I’m in North central IA, Mason City area.

Cheers,
George

I’ve got a good stocker on the way.

Thank you.