IOS 7 who got it? What cha think?

I've had it for about a week, pretty nice

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Like it as well. Think I'm going with the new 5s. Due for upgrade. I waited few days to download it glad I did heard buncha people having to do it over 5x

Love it here. Added some nice user functions that are much easier to use.

Decent so far. Got a 5s today. Fingerprint lock feature is cool

iOS 7 is fantastic on my 5, love the up swipe command center and parallax home screen trick, way cool.
iTunes Radio seems to be way low bit rate, must have crazy traffic. Good song selections though.

Anybody updated a 4 to it yet? I'm worried it's going to slow it down, it's not exactly speedy now.

Anybody updated a 4 to it yet? I'm worried it's going to slow it down, it's not exactly speedy now.
I tried. I had a regular 4 for several years. Couldn't update because i didn't have enough memory. And I wasn't going to clear my whole phone just to run 7. I just took the plunge and bought a new one.

From my iPhone

Anyone having issues with the "App Store" after an iOS7 update? After I update the phone it is all good, but then I restore from backup and "App Store" won't work. Gets an "Can not Connect to iTunes" error. Everything else works. All I can think off is that my backup from iOS6.1.3 corrupted.... I will just use iFunbox and a Ipsw app to get what I need to fix it, unless someone else has a better idea...

I havent have any issues with itunes..i like the new camera fetures..

I miss the map where pictures where taken. I used that a lot and it be sorely missed.

Got it on the iPhone and iPad. Seems to work pretty good, but takes some getting used to. Safari is not working on my iPad now thought, whereas it was before.

I can get to my boarding passes without unlocking now