dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
this is some data I have found on iorns . Please add if u have more
IMG_7109.PNG
IMG_7110.PNG
IMG_7111.PNG

If the VPE numbers are correct that about the max you'll ever see out of a 8445 casting.

If the VPE numbers are correct that about the max you'll ever see out of a 8445 casting.

Those numbers are BS. Most can't get past 210 intake without breaking through on the short side. Champion high 190's typically. The old hand ported ones from the 90's were a little higher flowing 205-207cfm. The extra 10cfm does little for most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably flowed without the spark plug in the head. That's how you get those numbers. Lol

These are just what I have found on the internet. I understand that they might not be accurate. Please post up some real numbers that you feel are correct. Instead of stating how they are all wrong .

I wouldn't think it would be impossible but those kind of numbers would indicated that the throats are probably in the 95 percent range and the port walls are paper thin in places.
I'm seeing 205/185 on mine and they are on the edge of being junk.

The highest flow of an 8445 that I know of is 221 @ .400 and they drop to 216 @ .600

Last edited:
These are just what I have found on the internet. I understand that they might not be accurate. Please post up some real numbers that you feel are correct. Instead of stating how they are all wrong .

Nope

I have plenty of accurate data . As I stated this was what I could find on the internet and if anyone had better more accurate flow numbers to please post them up . Was trying to have somewhere I could reference for some sort of data . It's all good guess it's a lost cause

I have plenty of accurate data . As I stated this was what I could find on the internet and if anyone had better more accurate flow numbers to please post them up . Was trying to have somewhere I could reference for some sort of data . It's all good guess it's a lost cause

Well then why don't you post it up and delete the junk numbers

Sorry guys...I feel responsible for causing this thread to go off of the tracks. I pointed out the flow numbers listed for those particular heads because of some of my personal experiences and numbers that John Plog had posted in the past for his heads.

Definitely was not trying to make the OP look bad or start friction just thought it would be a good segue into further discussion.

They are not. the vpe full port heads I saw back in the day were a low 190s head.they ran good on the car but didn't stick out compared to some of the other sets of heads on other buicks I drove.