Introducing the WindowTurbo

This will be perfect for us New Yorker's with dark tinted windows ( illegal ) (n).... Got to get them down fast when you see the Po Po !!(y) I'm in for 1 . Sam
Email sent

Last edited:
Work is progressing nicely and the next batch will consist of 100 units... so everyone that sent in the email no worries you will be contacted starting in the next few weeks in preparation for purchasing. Don't forget to be added to the list for the next batch please send an email to richardclarksgarage@gmail.com. thanks again everyone for your support!

This will be perfect for us New Yorker's with dark tinted windows ( illegal ) (n).... Got to get them down fast when you see the Po Po !!(y) I'm in for 1 . Sam
Email sent

Richard laughed at your post and said if you need, he will make you one thats twin turbo!!

I have been beta-testing the Window Turbo for the last three days and it works great. The windows go up/down in half the time and I even noticed that the slight wind noise I had previously is gone. That may be due to more pressure being exerted upward and creating a better seal on the weatherstrip. (I do not mean to insinuate that the Window Turbo will negate wind noise.)

Installation is easy....just remove the two 7 mm screws and one 10 mm nut from the panel beneath the steering wheel and then remove the 30 amp circuit breaker for the power window from the fuse box. Plug in the new circuit breaker from the Window Turbo, connect the ground wire to a ground and you are finished with the install. Replace the panel.

Yeah I caught that. He says it will take longer to remove door panels than do this install. Then he says no door panel removal necessary. My bad.
he says "lower panel" thats the one below the dash to allow access to the fuse box

whats the difference between your kit and this kit . seems like Kirban used to sale them .
1984-87 Buick Grand National GNX Faster Power Window Kit
eBay item number 301836432208
that was a kit kirban sold many years ago it really was a "hot wire" kit for the windows it was intended to feed the windows directly from the alternator and bypass some of the internal wiring that proved to be marginal in the car at best for your 50 dollars the best you could expect was a barely noticable increase in window speed and even then only when the engine was running my unit is a quantum jump in performance over that simple idea my unit essentially doubles the window speed engine running or not

so wen is it gonna b available
Yeah I'm also curious as when it'll be available…I read what "V6POWER" wrote about how to install it and it seems pretty simple! I like the fact that you don't have to cut anything. (y) I'd like to buy one for my car, and maybe another one for my son's T Type.

Claude. ;)

I personally saw V6power's car this weekend with the unit installed. Awesome. And his car is spotless as well.

Whats going on with this product ????
we said it should start shipping mid feb its still on schedule we had to build a mold for the plug that makes it a snap to install tested the mold today and should start making plugs tomorrow

Sent and email I would like one but haven't heard anything

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

they start shipping this week we had a long backorder on needed quantities of a critical part we will start whittling down the order list this week
So, all of us who sent our emails a month or two back are in this batch? I haven't been asked to pay yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk