Interior seat color

turbobooster

So I’ve been at this for years now and I just can’t seem to figure out what color my seats are it’s very hard to identify since they are original and I’m sure over the years it’s lost it’s factory color here’s a pic of what to me looks like is the color but still not sure maybe someone can help me identify for my specific ttype hotair , I want to make sure because I want side panels and seats to match , is there a vin or color code in the car that would identify this ?

Attachments

• DCEBECD3-3C4F-41F8-B754-D890F0B6EDAE.jpeg
    DCEBECD3-3C4F-41F8-B754-D890F0B6EDAE.jpeg
    850.3 KB · Views: 7

HotAirWH1

Donations
$25.00
There is a build sheet inside the passenger side door that will have a Trim number. This number corresponds to the fabric / color of the interior - seat and trim combination. Use the RPO decoder to verify which color. Or look at your SPID label in the trunk. Look for a 2 digit number followed by a letter. This will identify which color you have. A 3 digit number will indicate seat belt color. My WH1 has a code 82E & 82i & 829 which is which is medium dark gray - cloth seats & medium dark gray interior trim - medium dark gray seat belts. Attached is RPO Code Listing in pdf format. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• RPO code listing_very complete.pdf
    288.6 KB · Views: 16

turbobooster

You are da man! Very helpful info much appreciated will look into that more and willl also contact Leslie at highway stars

Remove Ads From TurboBuick.Com

Yearly amount needed to remove ads from TurboBuick.Com
Goal
$12,000.00
Received
$2,246.00