Interesting ammo conversation

Federal had the .223 market cornered... You all so had the "lake city" brand from them which I guess makes it for the Military..?...

You have Bear and Wolf coming in now and making a huge dent in the market... Might not be as clean and quite as accurate but for 1/2 price or better it is hard to turn down for just shooting... All that is RUSSIAN:eek:

Always ammo at the local WallyWorld, but a 2 box limit per caliber.

This is so bad....

If I had to make a guess, it would be three words.

Micro Stamp Project.

6-7 months sounds about right for getting that project up to speed. Retooling, new machines for stamping, new database registries etc etc. It could be as simple as when they call in a back ground check on new firearm purchases. Just dial a number, tell them persons info and what they are buying along with the Batch/Serial number of the ammo.

It's a sad day for America if this does come to pass.
Only advice I can give is, buy your ammo now, any and all that you need, get it now.

Patrick

Federal had the .223 market cornered... You all so had the "lake city" brand from them which I guess makes it for the Military..?...

You have Bear and Wolf coming in now and making a huge dent in the market... Might not be as clean and quite as accurate but for 1/2 price or better it is hard to turn down for just shooting... All that is RUSSIAN:eek:

Yes federal is doing lake city for the millitary.

My nephew works at a ammo manufacturer and is working 60hrs a week. Demand is so high since election, they cannot keep up with the orders. They actually had to slow down because of lack of material. Booming business!

My nephew works at a ammo manufacturer and is working 60hrs a week. Demand is so high since election, they cannot keep up with the orders. They actually had to slow down because of lack of material. Booming business!

And the sad thing is the our president wants to hirt the gun industry and put him out of a job. Tell him to save all that money he will need it.

Maybe the muslims will start making more, we will probably be "allowed" to buy that:rolleyes:

Micro Stamp Project

Ya know, that makes perfect sense. And if the mfr's go along willingly, even proactively as a matter of being responsible corporate 'citizens' and no govt action is taken...we still pay more and it'll be at least traceable to point of purchase. If big brother does step in, they don't miss a beat. And the high prices today pay their capital improvement's either way. Sad, but as likely as anything.:confused: :mad: Maybe that's why the smart money has already bought up all the primer's!:p :eek: :mad: