Interested in Turbo 6 around Chicago.

red89notch

Scared of 231's
Have $9k cash plus whatever bank would loan me on one of these cars. Just curious if theres any CLEAN T's around the Chicagoland area. Prefer hardtop and not a total junker.;)

good luck trying to find one around here(chicago). I have been scaning this site and nothing in the area has really come up. If you find one atleast youll have a more unique car on chitownracing. then you can hang out with DaTurboSix and SmokingV6 more.

How much of a hurry are you guys in? I am hoping to get atleast three 87's out this summer. At the mean time if I find anything else locally, I will let you guys know. I know there is one around locally for about 8500 OBO needs some work. One of my buddies is looking into it; if it falls through I will let you guys know.

Hey Nick, you know that you wouldn’t sell your car with my help. That car is too nice for you to get rid off.

Prasad

Chitown Gn

Thinking About Pos Selling 87 Gn Hard Top With 64k ---southside
Of Chicago ----

My brother is selling his...
53K miles, hard top, mint interior....$19K firm

P3310047.jpg

P3310048.jpg

P3310049.jpg

P3310055.jpg

P3310052.jpg

i am thinking of selling mine. However, it does need some work to get to it run right. Its in need a serious tune. It sat for a while and I am just now getting things back together. the car is a white 87 limited. Lots of mods though. The really gets up and goes! The body is in good shape, interior is fine, 73k on the car. etc, etc. $7500.. with extra motor. PS, I totally forgot what the stock underhood looked like until those pics that are posted above!! Holy clean car batman!