Intercooler sticker

G-Body Lover

I'm not sure the Garrett intercooler sticker on my GNX is original as I can't feel a raised serial number. Are there any extra NOS available?

I'm not sure the Garrett intercooler sticker on my GNX is original as I can't feel a raised serial number. Are there any extra NOS available?
Is this the one your looking for?
560801836.jpg

I am not sure.....I think the one on my intercooler is not original, but the intercooler in my GNX seems original, I have counted the fins. My sticker doesn’t have raised serial number, that sticker doesn’t seem to have one either. Is that NOS from ASC? Looks more original then the one on my car right now.

Not sure where the decals are from, I'll pm you the guy's number that has them for sale, he'll be able to answer your questions..

Not sure where the decals are from, I'll pm you the guy's number that has them for sale, he'll be able to answer your questions..
Please PM his number to me as well. I would like to compare it with the sticker on my car.

Thanks!

I just sold Two of them The number was STAMPED into it each one individually. I have more pics from the ones I sold Sold them on this forum so somebody has them
If more help is needed contact me.
WE4
916-952-9567