Intercooler repair

Pwt

The plastic backing of the inlet of my intercooler is broken and missing. Has anyone repaired this before? If so what did you use?

Send a pic of what you need, I may have the parts in my garage. PM me your cell and I will send you pics of what I have.

I need a lower intercooler scoop.
I found it, do you want me to text you a few pics so that you can see the condition. Someone said that Kirban has a new unit…they are asking $140 for a fiberglass unit, might also be a good option. Send me a number where I send you the pics.

I found it, do you want me to text you a few pics so that you can see the condition. Someone said that Kirban has a new unit…they are asking $140 for a fiberglass unit, might also be a good option. Send me a number where I send you the pics.
how much are you asking for them? Can you post some pics?

See if this will work for you, I only have this one piece which I was saving in case mine got damaged. Don't really know what to ask for it, Kirban has a fiberglass unit for $140 which has to be modified and painted. Make an offer I guess

Attachments

• IMG_1475.JPG
    IMG_1475.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1474.JPG
    IMG_1474.JPG
    986 KB · Views: 78
See if this will work for you, I only have this one piece which I was saving in case mine got damaged. Don't really know what to ask for it, Kirban has a fiberglass unit for $140 which has to be modified and painted. Make an offer I guess

Kirban Performance sells the I/C shroud and lower scoop for $140.
The lower scoop is available separately.
image.png

Kirban Performance sells the I/C shroud and lower scoop for $140.
The lower scoop is available separately.
View attachment 287273
I would prob let my I/C shroud go for $80 but the Kirban unit might be a better option for him than buying a 30 yr old piece..I didn't know kirban sells them separately, I thought he had to buy the whole piece for $140. I would hate to let it go for $50 since I was saving it and don't want to sell him an old piece and have it break on him.