Intercooler - Intake - Turbo for sale

up-date

thank to all that have replied.

Downpipe - sold
headers - sold
Turbo - sold

Intercooler and BGC intake are still available.

Intake comes with new sensors as shown in pictures, throttle boby (accufab 70mm) and offset IAC, throttle linkage and TPS not included. a sweet intake with no porting done.

Intercooler is new never opened and comes with all hoses and t-bolts

Downpipe, Headers, and Turbo will be shipped on Thursday.

Thanks
George

Up-date

Thank alot turboelky, I sometime too can kick myself for pulling the trigger on items, but it's the name of the game.

Here is an up-date list of what's left:

Intake - I really thought this would be the first thing that sold. It is ... well look at the pictures, almost perfect. is 1000.00 too much with the 70mm throttle body? send me some offers as my car is going to BWR soon.

Injectors: will possibly trade for a set of 42.5 pounders.

For everyone who purchased somthing, everything except the downpipe is going out today by UPS. Will send you tracking numbers tonight. Everyhing is being well packed and insured, so if there is any problems please let me know.

George

Headers received in perfect shape!!!!! Super fast shipping!!! Thanks George!!!

Headers received in perfect shape!!!!! Super fast shipping!!! Thanks George!!!

Tell me about it. George shipped from SC on Friday, and the downpipe showed up on Monday (bay area california), in perfect shape and packed great. Thanks again George!!

SCPLS19398, so is the Throttle Body for sale by itself? If so, I am interested and have Paypal!

up-date

The only thing left is the Bowling Green Custom intake. At this tim I am going to keep it together with the Throttle boby and spacer. If I don't sell it I will just keep it. Everyone likes to look at it at the car shows. I have not heard back from all the buyers yet, everyone should have received their parts by now and if you have not lets get on the phone to get everything fixed.

Thanks to all who participated in my first sale.

George:biggrin: