Intercooled88s no reply

vader6

Turbo Buick enthusiast
I have been unsuccessful in getting him to reply to my email and PM...anyone have a better option?? thanks

I have been waiting for a reply for a week now (email and PM) on some parts prices and availability . Is he OK?

so what's the deal here with this person, he loads pages of used parts and then doesn't sell them?? seems odd, someone must talk with him...

I'm certain Turbo Buicks are not his primary business, but he truly is slow on the draw, so to speak.

I have yet to receive an answer to an inquiry from him. Ever.

This is a small market and patience is a virtue.......... Or not. :cool:

Last edited:
His add says it's best to E-mail him, so I did, twice with no response.

I PM'd him and he was pretty quick to reply. I got my parts at a reasonable price within a week or so.

Hopefully he's just having a really busy few months and will be back on top of things shortly.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

I've bought from him before, I think he goes out of town for work alot, from what I remember. He's local to me so I was able to meet him. He's got ALOT of parts. Email was the best way to reach him for sure. Very nice and easy to deal with, maybe he has alot going on or something right now.

i've tried email and PM, no reply...how local is he?? want to stop by and see if you can have him contact me?? I'm out of options other than writing a letter lol